Cubastion Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cubastion Consulting

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

Written test followed by GD and personal interview. HR round and technical rounds were the same. in the technical round, they asked the SQL list based question. for GD, each of the members was given 2 mins to present their views on social media.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gur Gram

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gur Gram) in June 2018.

Interview

The first round was a test and it was offline; it had questions from mysql with instructions to help ,then questions from C which you have to do your own; the paper was average ; It has aptitude also which was also average; questions for box problems and clock and series were there
    The second round was a interview with one of the founder of company and it was completely HR as general discussion

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very easy, two rounds were there -1. Aptitude+Technical test
     2. HR interview, interviewer was very helpful, I was selected, i would suggest to join the company, very good working environment.

Interview Questions

• asked one sorting algorithm, some questions related to SQL concepts   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Landran

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Landran) in November 2016.

Interview

Test in database, Sql , C programming and DS
    Another Part of Aptitude And Logical Questions
    Then there was GD. After GD there were two rounds of interviews.
    At least 3 puzzles were asked of normal level Can't say them too difficult but were neither easy.
    Written test timing was fair as per difficulty level.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a Walk in Interview process, which took place at Cubastion itself in January 2017. Students participated from various colleges. Students with 75%+ were allowed to appear. Following rounds were conducted:

1. Test: Around 125 students appeared for test. Questions were mixed MCQ type + subjective and were based on SQL basics, C/C++, aptitude and we had to write 1 algorithm as well.

2. Group Discussion: 36 students were shortlisted for GD. 6 groups (each of 6 students) were made. We were given a topic and each student had to speak for at least 2 minutes on it. After this, the discussion was opened for all. This round took place for around 20-30 minutes.

3. Interview Rounds: 25 students were shortlisted for F2F interviews. All the students had to undergo following 3 rounds of interview:

3.1 HR Interview: This round took place for 10 minutes. Basic questions were asked like Tell me about yourself, about cubastion, strengths, weaknesses, what did you learn during college time, are you comfortable in travelling, working night shifts.

3.2 Technical Interview: It took place for around 25 minutes. Tell me about yourself, Projects, Internships. The questions were discussed from test (of 1st round), was asked to design an er diagram and write code, was asked to design a stylish template using html, css. Sql and java questions were asked. Test algorithm, it's complexities and alternatives were discussed.

3.3 Technical + HR interview: It again took place for 25-30 minutes. Family background was discussed. Projects were discussed in detail. Test questions (from 1st round) were discussed. SQL,OS and C/C++ questions were asked . Was given 2 Puzzles to solve. Was asked about offers from other companies, their job profiles, ctc, interview processes and finally why cubastion?

Finally 11 students were selected.

Interview Questions

• HR: Tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, why cubastion, are you ready to travel frequently, are you ready to work in night shifts?

Technical: Questions from test were discussed, Projects, Internships, SQL, HTML/CSS, JAVA/C/C++ questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Chandigarh) in October 2015.

Interview

offline test ,GD, HR interview, Technical interview
    They first put some questions on SQL ,C, Apti ,Logical and a algo of DS also.
    They even had negative markings in that test. On clearing the test there was GD and then both interviews went smooth.

Interview Questions

• Various questions on C ,projects you have made And some puzzles   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2015.

Interview

I got in through campus recruitment. There were following selection test:
    1) Written Test(MCQ) : it consist of 26 questions more on aptitude, technical(C/C++ Puzzle), one algorithm to write to be completed in 30 mins.
    2) Group Discussion: It was kind of controlled GD. Everyone was given proper chance to put forward his/her points.
    3) Personal Interview: Mostly questions was to check if you fit in the environment or not.

Interview Questions

• Q. What language you know? and asked the simple basic question on them.

Q. Question asked from written test paper and CV?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 5 phases a) Telephonic - An elementary filter on verbal communication skills, interest in job opportunity and fittment to the role b) Analytic Test as the name indicates c) Group Discussion - bearing / performance under pressure and group facing skill d) Personal Interview - final anaylsis of profile and candidate matching and e) Human Resource

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting in October 2018.

Interview

Written test, pen and paper
    Group discussion, on current issues
    Face to face interview and HR interview were in the same round, normal questions with a bit technicality.
    Easy rounds checking your confidence.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2018.

Interview

I got in through campus recruitment. There were following selection test:
    1) Intelligence Test : it consist of 50 questions to be completed in 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• What do you know abput CRM?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.