Cubastion Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cubastion Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Cubastion Consulting

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cubastion Consulting

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting in October 2018.

Interview

Written test, pen and paper
    Group discussion, on current issues
    Face to face interview and HR interview were in the same round, normal questions with a bit technicality.
    Easy rounds checking your confidence.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2018.

Interview

I got in through campus recruitment. There were following selection test:
    1) Intelligence Test : it consist of 50 questions to be completed in 30 mins.
    2) Group Discussion: It was kind of controlled GD. Everyone was given proper chance to put forward his/her points.
    3) Personal Interview: Mostly questions was to check if you fit in the environment or not.

Interview Questions

• What do you know abput CRM?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

Written test followed by GD and personal interview. HR round and technical rounds were the same. in the technical round, they asked the SQL list based question. for GD, each of the members was given 2 mins to present their views on social media.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Allahabad) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview is categorized into 3 stages :
    1.Aptitude and technical test(MCQ):In this stage there are a few technical questions which are based on sql , javascript ,c ,c++. Mostly all the aptitude questions were easy

2.Group discussion on some topic:The interviewer will be diving the selected candidates into groups of 5/7 and will be given some time to discuss among ourselves.My topic was Necessity of reservation in politics and it's impacts.They mainly see what points are you discussing on and your communication skills.
    3.Personal interview:Mainly the questions were about resume and other basic technical questions.And also the discussion about the questions in first round

Interview Questions

• Family background and personal background.what is primary key and foreign key .when a array of integers is given how do you sort.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Cubastion visited our campus for recruitment m Firstly the shortlisting was done on the basis of CGPA. On the day of recruitment, we first had a written test. It was an MCQ test with 30 reasoning and technical questions to be completed in 30 minutes. The test was of moderate difficulty level. After the shortlisting from test we had a group discussion round. GD was comparatively simple. After the GD round we had one personal interview round, in which the interviewer asked me about my projects and a few HR questions. This round was just to check if you fit in the company environment or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gur Gram

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gur Gram) in June 2018.

Interview

The first round was a test and it was offline; it had questions from mysql with instructions to help ,then questions from C which you have to do your own; the paper was average ; It has aptitude also which was also average; questions for box problems and clock and series were there
    The second round was a interview with one of the founder of company and it was completely HR as general discussion

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very easy, two rounds were there -1. Aptitude+Technical test
     2. HR interview, interviewer was very helpful, I was selected, i would suggest to join the company, very good working environment.

Interview Questions

• asked one sorting algorithm, some questions related to SQL concepts   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Landran

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Landran) in November 2016.

Interview

Test in database, Sql , C programming and DS
    Another Part of Aptitude And Logical Questions
    Then there was GD. After GD there were two rounds of interviews.
    At least 3 puzzles were asked of normal level Can't say them too difficult but were neither easy.
    Written test timing was fair as per difficulty level.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a Walk in Interview process, which took place at Cubastion itself in January 2017. Students participated from various colleges. Students with 75%+ were allowed to appear. Following rounds were conducted:

1. Test: Around 125 students appeared for test. Questions were mixed MCQ type + subjective and were based on SQL basics, C/C++, aptitude and we had to write 1 algorithm as well.

2. Group Discussion: 36 students were shortlisted for GD. 6 groups (each of 6 students) were made. We were given a topic and each student had to speak for at least 2 minutes on it. After this, the discussion was opened for all. This round took place for around 20-30 minutes.

3. Interview Rounds: 25 students were shortlisted for F2F interviews. All the students had to undergo following 3 rounds of interview:

3.1 HR Interview: This round took place for 10 minutes. Basic questions were asked like Tell me about yourself, about cubastion, strengths, weaknesses, what did you learn during college time, are you comfortable in travelling, working night shifts.

3.2 Technical Interview: It took place for around 25 minutes. Tell me about yourself, Projects, Internships. The questions were discussed from test (of 1st round), was asked to design an er diagram and write code, was asked to design a stylish template using html, css. Sql and java questions were asked. Test algorithm, it's complexities and alternatives were discussed.

3.3 Technical + HR interview: It again took place for 25-30 minutes. Family background was discussed. Projects were discussed in detail. Test questions (from 1st round) were discussed. SQL,OS and C/C++ questions were asked . Was given 2 Puzzles to solve. Was asked about offers from other companies, their job profiles, ctc, interview processes and finally why cubastion?

Finally 11 students were selected.

Interview Questions

• HR: Tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, why cubastion, are you ready to travel frequently, are you ready to work in night shifts?

Technical: Questions from test were discussed, Projects, Internships, SQL, HTML/CSS, JAVA/C/C++ questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cubastion Consulting (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in September 2016.

Interview

1st round - Tech + Apti . -1 marking for wrong MCQ. Tech : SQL basics + Output (C) + an algo
     11 selected
    2nd round - GD. 6 selected.
    3rd round - HR.
    4th round - Technical.
    Finally 4 were selected.

Interview Questions

• HR : tell me about cubastion. Are you ready to work on night shifts. Are you ready to travel frequently.
      Tech : Mainly focused on projects mentioned in resume and questions that you got wrong in paper.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.