Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) PHP Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) PHP Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS)

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) (Indore) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Interview Questions

• Q.What are you Qualification?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cyber Infrastructure (CIS)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) (Indore) in September 2016.

Interview

Total 5 rounds were there. First round was a technical written test, consisting of some programs, of average difficulty level. I cleared it and moves to second round, that was again a written round consisting some basic Programming logics, OOPS, English, aptitude and reasoning. That was easy, any one can do it. Third round was technical f2f round, in which he asked me some basic OOPS logics and programing, also CIS demands verbal skills. You have to explain all in English. Not fluent but at least you can explain things using English. I cleared it. Fourth round was again written round consisting based on English Grammar. It was easy but something that can take time. After I cleared fourth round. I was waiting for my fifth round. It was again f2f technical round. Again OOPS and programming. But I can't cleared my 5th round. I think the interviewer was not satisfied with my programming logics. I can say "Better luck next time"...!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) (Indore) in October 2015.

Interview

First of all there was a written test. It included questions from OOPS concept, javascript, php and database. It was not tough anyone could complete it.
    And then I had a Technical Interview of about 20 to 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• He asked questions on OOPS concepts, database, php and java.
      One famous question that he asked me was- "What is the difference between C and C++?"
      Then there were questions on inheritence, interfaces, keys in database.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) (Indore) in May 2014.

Interview

First round will be objective type of question and answers with diffrent area's like English / Maths, than about 3 to 4 rounds of technical interviews held, if your are selected than go ahead for hr round and personality quiz is just formalities at last.

Interview Questions

• Get the last thee max salaried person from table via sql.   3 Answers

Negotiation

Do not negotiate with your experience at all.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.