Cypress Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cypress Semiconductor Interview Questions

Interviews at Cypress Semiconductor

3.3

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online, got interview call from the hiring manager the same day, in one week the interview was scheduled. Know your basics well, interview consisted of a total of 7 rounds

Interview Questions

• Capacitor working, charging time, DC DC converter design, PCB layout design guidelines, high speed design   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

3 hour process, mainly technical questions, but they wanted to get a feel for where I would fit in at the company. Questions were not particularly hard with respect to their topics, but there were some questions I was not prepared to answer.

Interview Questions

• Write a recursive function to calculate the nth number in the Fibonacci sequence   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor.

Interview

4 Technical interviews, 1 group interview. Most of the questions are on technical - Data structures, programming, alogorithms and data bases. Group interview is more like a stress interview and Cypress calls that as "Wolfpack"

Interview Questions

• Develop an alogorithm for shortest path between the deliveries of the packages from point a to b   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Troy, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Screening followed by 3 rounds and then they call on-site for an interview. The process was too long though. I did not get any update on the first round until and this may be unnerving. The interview is pretty straight forward and they mostly are look out for your skills.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor.

Interview

Cypress was present at a college career fair that I attended and after speaking briefly with a representative I was offered an on-campus interview the following day. After the on-campus interview, I received an email indicating that a supervisor specific to the division that I would be working in would like to conduct a phone interview. After the phone interview I received an offer to have an on-site interview but at this point, I had accepted another interview so did not continue the process.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you worked in a group on a project and the difficulties that you faced during the process. Also, indicate how you overcame these issues.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

I interviewed with coop position, it has three rounds and it took me about one month. I met one engineer in the career fair and he gave me one technical interview, and after that, I have two more interviews

Interview Questions

• What is the virtual ground and what is the real ground?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Troy, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview was quick and bad. The problems were difficult and I was not prepared. I was to stressed during the interview. Also the interview was kind of short just take about 30 minutes.

IC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

First of all, they booked me a motel, and a compact car. I have 5 more interviews with other companies, and Cypress is the only one who booked a motel and a compact car. The on-site interview was really long. It continued from AM 9:00 to PM 5:15. I was so exhausted after that.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Lynnwood, WA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online, they get back to me 2 days later through email. Two rounds of interview, one is phone interview asked about experience and discussed about the job. There are also some fundamental questions asked during the phone interview. The onsite interview is at their office at Lynnwood, WA. Asked about specific analog design questions and firmware questions majorly.

Rtl Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

It is on campus interview. I got it from career fair. And then the next day, I get an interview with senior engineer for 30 minutes in an office. And he asked me to write down the schemetic of my project on the white board.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about this project. Who's your professor?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.