Cypress Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cypress Semiconductor Interview Questions

Interviews at Cypress Semiconductor

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor.

Interview

The interview lasted for 5-6 hours and included lunch at a nearby restaurant. I met with 6 different people and discussed much of their needs and what they would be looking for from me if I got the job. There was a technical portion of the interview that went over my skill set and tested my knowledge of the job required skills.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with over commitment of your time in the past?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Troy, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview was quick and bad. The problems were difficult and I was not prepared. I was to stressed during the interview. Also the interview was kind of short just take about 30 minutes.

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Interview

One phone interview followed up by onsite interview. The interview onsite was conducted in 4 rounds by 7 people. This includes one round of "wolf-pack" interview Consisting of 4 people who fire questions at you.

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Beaverton, OR (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

Short, informal phone interview which went well enough that a formal interview was scheduled for later. Interview and hiring process for co-ops is difficult, but is not as grueling as the full hiring process. Interview questions are generally designed to measure practical knowledge as well as gauge how well you handle difficult new situations.

Interview Questions

• If you drop a rock out of a boat, does the real height of the boat rise or fall?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Lynnwood, WA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview with Director of Software Engineering, general discussion about my past projects.
    2nd phone interview with team lead: Discussion about my previous projects, handling project from start to end including information gathering, designing and code. Simple technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was contract, I already knew my hourly rate before interview.

Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Questions are easy. The interviewer is from the department which i applied, he asked some professional questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in December 2011.

Interview

1) Shortlisted based on Resume.
    2) Written round on Analog(15 questions), Digital(15 Questions) and C(10 Questions).
    3) Next is the technical interview of the questions mostly on analog(RC circuits, fourier transform, Op-Amps.)
    4) Next is the phone interview about the undergraduate projects and explaining the difficulties faced in the project.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor.

Interview

First there was a Phone screen by the hiring manager.
    This was followed by a single site visit about two weeks later.
    Site visit consisted of several one on one interviews and a group interview.
    There were a few technical and job specific questions but nothing too difficult or awkward/unexpected.
    Overall, it was fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Troy, NY (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Met the personnel at the career fair. Got an interview for the next day. The first round of interview in not HR but technical. They tested whether I knew what I was talking about and asked a lot of questions on my resume. The company work culture is pretty serious.

Interview Questions

• They check whether you have insight on what you are talking about. Asked about power converters questions, to draw circuit diagrams and explain what is going on.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor.

Interview

Interview process consists of a wolfpack interview which is a stress simulation interview.
    The interview is very technical.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you dont agress with the CEO's policy   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.