DAC Beachcroft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DAC Beachcroft Interview Questions

Interviews at DAC Beachcroft

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DAC Beachcroft.

Interview

Application process asking for work history, qualifications etc. Followed by a pre recorded video interview.Application process asking for work history, qualifications etc. Followed by a pre recorded video interview

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DAC Beachcroft in September 2020.

Interview

Simple online application. Interview was structured well and both interviewers had a friendly and approachable nature. Felt comfortable to chat as well as give them examples of ‘times when...’ . I was interviewed by two managers who were very clear about the role and how training is completed etc.

Vacation Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DAC Beachcroft (London, England (UK)) in July 2020.

Interview

Interview with a partner and a member of the graduate recruitment team over Skype. Both had a friendly demeanor and asked competency-based questions. The interview lasted just under an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DAC Beachcroft.

Interview

Group exercise discussing a case study, presentation of group exercise and interview. Interview was with a partner and recruitment office. The group exercise was relatively easy but the interview was quite tricky.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DAC Beachcroft (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

There were around 6 candidates and we were given a short presentation on the DAC Beechcroft and the work they do. We then had one to one interviews with two team leaders. My interview was meant to be based on real estate as that was the job I had applied for, instead I was asked questions related to litigation.

Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DAC Beachcroft (Bristol, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

One stage interview, quick and prompt thorough feedback after interview. Inteview questions standard competency based questions. Interviewers were warm and welcoming and professional. Offices really smart and easy to find. Good city centre location.

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DAC Beachcroft (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Two on one interview led by two partners including the cluster head and a banking partner. Conversational, non-intimidating approach. Discussion of CV, previous experience , partners explained their careers and talked about progression routes in the firm.

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DAC Beachcroft (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online and attended interview with a Partner and an associate. Several questions were asked and it took about 40 mins but was a very relaxed atmosphere so it was easier to answer the questions as the interviewers were not intimidating. Nice office and good location if commuting.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you overcame an obstacle and what you learnt from it.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DAC Beachcroft (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

I was called for an interview after talking to the recruitment team for a couple of weeks.

The interview was split into two parts, a written test and a competency based interview. The test was explained well and we went over any points after the competency questions. The competency interview was standard questions. The interviewer asked lots of follow up questions which showed they were genuinely interested.

I was interviewed by two people. One went over the test and the other did the interview. They were very nice and made me feel comfortable. Was the most positive and comfortable recruitment process I have been through.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, New South Wales (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DAC Beachcroft (Newport, New South Wales (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

Submitted an application and cover letter. Was contacted a couple of weeks later to schedule a face-to-face interview. The interview was basically a nice conversation with a Partner who made it very easy to feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Name one time where you went the extra mile when you didn't have to
      What are 3 qualities that make you stand out   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.