DDB Mudra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DDB Mudra Interview Questions

Interviews at DDB Mudra

3.4

ORM Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Immature HR

Received call from HR U*v***i after finding my CV on Naukri. Took virtual interview and surprisingly took 2 weeks to decide that my candidature has been rejected on the ground that the agency cannot provide virtual training for the ORM tool

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DDB Mudra in June 2020.

Interview

The Interview process was well structured and the HR was constantly in touch. The senior management took my interview and gave me insights as well.

Overall it was one of the best interview procedure i have been through.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions related to marketing, difference between media agencies and advertising agencies.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

Bad experience from start to end. Applied on LinkedIn and got a call after maybe a month. Interview itself was a disaster since half the things being asked to me were things I had no experience with, which was surprising because I had read the job description carefully and it seemed like a match. However, it seems the job required someone who had worked for mainline agencies, something I had no experience with. It was so bad that it made me question my skills and self-worth. In hindsight, it seems like a complete mismatch. I feel this could have been figured out before the interview without me having to travel one and a half hours if anyone in the organisation had bothered to read my resume or had conducted a telephone interview to understanding my background. No offer given yet and none expected. Anyway, every experience is a learning experience so I'm thankful for the opportunity.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Very short and professional. Absolutely to the point. Not too hard. They were interested to know about who I was as person, my social skills, my ability to speak fluent English and attributes and payed more attention to that, rather than my qualifications. As a potential intern, they asked questions based on my interest for the job and my enthusiasm towards learning and not based on my prior knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to manage this internship while attending college?   2 Answers

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a lengthy process comprised of 1 telephonic & 3 in-person rounds. So, it took a long time of about a month to complete. They tried to understand the personality, english fluency, attitude, vision of the person & then the experience one carries with him/her.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Bengaluru) in December 2015.

Interview

easy and basic questions asked.

Director Brand Communication Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2015.

Interview

had multiple rounds, and it took almost two months to finalize the offer. so eventually i had given up on this offer in particular, and when about to finalize another offer at another agency this came in, and created a dilemma. hence too long a process might end up losing a good talent.

Interview Questions

• campaigns and case studies pertaining to my previous employment   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Kochi) in August 2015.

Interview

Casual, fun and engaging. The hiring manager evaluated on marketing and people skills. HR role in recruitment is minimal. The Hiring manager makes the final call on salary and selection

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Mumbai) in April 2015.

Interview

It is firstly a little difficult to get an interview for someone who doesn't have any experience, you will have to do an internship prior to getting considered for the position. After the internship if you've done well and there's a vacancy you'll be the most preferred candidate.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are mostly general, they primarily just want to know if the candidate is responsible and can fit in the team.   Answer Question

Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was just ok, nothing special asked. Experienced people can tackle easily, at my time, nothing was very interesting. I have gone through 3 rounds to get the offer.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.