DISH Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at DISH

1,167 Interview Reviews

2.6

Retention Specialist Interview

Interview

easy and simple 30 min video interview.
    same questions that they ask for applying were asked again during this interview. The interviewer seemed disinterested and in a rush to complete asking all the questions.

Interview Questions

• generic questions regarding pc hardware you have to be able to do the work.
      simple summary explanation of the job role.   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Interview

Work at home position back in 2015 quick and easy interview on-site. I was able to walk in fill out the papers interview with someone and wait for a call back.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Hill, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Oak Hill, WV (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Excited for my interview, as a home position would work for me! However I’ve heard good and bad things. But at the same time, all jobs have pros and cons. You just have to find a way to work around them. Dish seems like it would be a great opportunity. Especially with customer service. Not everyone has the tough skin to handle it. Or the patience. But those that do, flourish.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in the company?   1 Answer

Work At Home Customer Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Had an initial 30 minute screening interview, completed an assessment and then, had an hour long interview with a hiring manager where I had to show them all of the tech equipment that I had.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you provided great customer service.
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond.
      What does world class customer service mean to you?
      What do you think are the benefits of working from home?
      What do you think are the negatives of working from home?

There were a few more but I can't remember them.   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Interview

HR assessment phone interview then 2 online test, then the Hiring Manager. The process is a bit stressful especially if you come prepared and in the end they will just drop you because you're not a local in the area you are applying for is a vague reason for me.

Interview Questions

• STAR Method type of questions and technical for the hiring manager   Answer Question

Analysts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Interview

Webcam Online easy questions. Questions were about education and experience. The position that I’m looking for and my expectations. My future in five years and improvements. The ability to travel, and questions about the internet connection in my house

Firmware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

The interview was essentially the Spanish Inquisition. It was a continuous examination focused on book knowledge. Worse than that was the condescending, know it all attitude. The interviewers expected multiple coding examples on a white board with no pseudo code.

Interview Questions

• Can you recite Kernighan and Ritchie?   1 Answer

Marketing Analytics Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH in January 2021.

Interview

Phone Screen with recruiter followed by online assessment. Phone screen was 30 minutes long. Overall a fairly standard process asking about work experience, education, and technical skills. Quick follow ups.

Golang Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

The recruiter no-showed our scheduled interview.

She reached out to me following my application, stating that she would like to schedule an interview. I responded with my preferred time. She then confirmed that my request worked with her schedule and that she was planning to meet with me at that time. That was the last I heard from her.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability over the next couple of days?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Lots of questions around situations and scenarios. At some points turned into a conversation. There were standard sized questions that had to be asked by policy no matter what. Took about an hour and flowed well from experience to applications of that experience

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a challenge and how did you achieve the goal   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.