DNEG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3

Sort:

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Mid to senior level comp needed in a month.

Minimum of 2 years VFX industry experience as a compositor. Experience using Nuke. A knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting

Interview Questions

• Are you available in 2 weeks?   1 Answer

Pipeline Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

Interview

Technical Test and then two interviews, one with Pipeline Supervisors and another with Head of Pipeline and Head of Technology. Questions were based on experience and test, mostly about past experience and things written in the resume and questions about future plans.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on resume and the performance in the technical test.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DNEG (Mumbai) in July 2015.

Interview

one on one interview consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative.
    one day or two day test will be conducted, to prove your skills on the job your are applying for.
    do the test well.

Interview Questions

• General Questions about the role.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

HR discussion, followed by Codility coding test and on site interview.

Enjoyed the interview on site - very nice discussion.

Unfortunately was ghosted without a follow up of any kind - which is unprofessional.

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

I arrive at the reception, waited 30 minutes to see the recruiter and a guy came and told me that the recruiter left and is unreachable, so I have to reschedule. Left work early for nothing. This is a huge lack of respect, reflecting how they treat their employees

Interview Questions

• who booked your appointment?   1 Answer

Software Developer and Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

The process took 6 weeks since I was ever contacted on LinkedIn by a recruiter for the first time. Beside the long waiting time, I feel they kinda wasted my time. They asked for X technology experience and they knew I didn’t have it... every time we talked we always noted that I didn’t have that experience under my belt. They ended up telling me they decided to move with a more experienced candidate. I mean, that’s fair game, but I wish they didn’t take 6 weeks to tell me something I had warned them about.
    I had one technical challenge (which I did well), one technical interview and one cultural fit interview.

Editorial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a sit down interview with a number of questions and a discussion of showreel material and experience. There was then a brief tour of the editorial department.

R&D Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Laid back. Everyone was really easy to talk to. There were no hugely technical, or hard to answer, questions and I didn't have to do programming test - although I think this may have changed. Ugh!

Interview Questions

• Given our description of the teams, where do you think you would best fit?   1 Answer

Lighting TD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNEG (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied and got a call within a week. So fast and quick. Got a telephonic section with CG Sup for Lighting TD post. Cg sup was calm and very friendly.

Internal Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DNEG (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Three steps: hr interview, development test (practical knowledge, not a theory), interview with a manager and dev lead. The interview was held remotely, so was not as stressful. There was enough time for a test completion. Communication process was very well organised.

Interview Questions

• Were you working in tough deadlines? How did you cope with them?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.