DNEG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at DNEG

2.3

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

HR discussion, followed by Codility coding test and on site interview.

Enjoyed the interview on site - very nice discussion.

Unfortunately was ghosted without a follow up of any kind - which is unprofessional.

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

I arrive at the reception, waited 30 minutes to see the recruiter and a guy came and told me that the recruiter left and is unreachable, so I have to reschedule. Left work early for nothing. This is a huge lack of respect, reflecting how they treat their employees

Interview Questions

• who booked your appointment?   1 Answer

Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

My interview was rescheduled.
    When I arrived the room was already had people in it. We eventually went in and I was interviewed by two people. It seemed to go well, I answered all the questions and asked some of them. I don't remember many of the questions asked. Then I left.
    I was told I interviewed well but I didn't get the a position as they had filled up but my cv will be kept on hand for any future vacancies in the same position.
    I emailed a month or so later to receive more of the same.
    I don't mind not being suitable for a job but I wish employers would not beat around the bush and just tell me I'm not right for the position and why.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an idea of where you would like to go in visual effects?   Answer Question

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Mid to senior level comp needed in a month.

Minimum of 2 years VFX industry experience as a compositor. Experience using Nuke. A knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting

Interview Questions

• Are you available in 2 weeks?   1 Answer

Pipeline TD Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DNEG.

Interview

Rencontre avec sup, 2 pipe td et un atd
    L equipe etait tres sympathique.
    Ils ont parlé de DNEG les 30 premieres minutes et ensuite ils m’ont posé des questions, rien de trop technique.
    Ils m’ont dit qu’ils allaient m envoyer un test en python par mail

Software Developer and Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

The process took 6 weeks since I was ever contacted on LinkedIn by a recruiter for the first time. Beside the long waiting time, I feel they kinda wasted my time. They asked for X technology experience and they knew I didn’t have it... every time we talked we always noted that I didn’t have that experience under my belt. They ended up telling me they decided to move with a more experienced candidate. I mean, that’s fair game, but I wish they didn’t take 6 weeks to tell me something I had warned them about.
    I had one technical challenge (which I did well), one technical interview and one cultural fit interview.

Build Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNEG (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2018.

Interview

They called me since I was in South Korea , it was 3 times of call I guess and each call had a term like few weeks. It took around 15-30mins for interviewing.

Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

3 interviews in total over several months
    First 2 with the same recruiter who asked me the same questions
    Then final interview with the office manager
    I did not get the job because they said I was overqualified

Interview Questions

• What did you study
      Tell us something about yourself
      Why you wanna join Dneg
      Where do you see yourself in 10 years   Answer Question

Editorial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a sit down interview with a number of questions and a discussion of showreel material and experience. There was then a brief tour of the editorial department.

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I saw an offer in Linkedin that they was looking for creature/ character artist and I apply.
    I have an Email for a first interview with Recruiter after apply online for the role.
    The interview was easy, about who am I , what I'm looking for, the projects that they have and in few days second interview with head of department and HR, more or less the same questions, the guy was nice and the questions easy. Offer in few days.

They contacting me with a offer a bit low that I was asking for but I accept it.

Interview Questions

• experience and most challenging project   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.