DNEG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at DNEG

2.3

Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

3 interviews in total over several months
    First 2 with the same recruiter who asked me the same questions
    Then final interview with the office manager
    I did not get the job because they said I was overqualified

Interview Questions

• What did you study
      Tell us something about yourself
      Why you wanna join Dneg
      Where do you see yourself in 10 years   Answer Question

Editorial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a sit down interview with a number of questions and a discussion of showreel material and experience. There was then a brief tour of the editorial department.

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I saw an offer in Linkedin that they was looking for creature/ character artist and I apply.
    I have an Email for a first interview with Recruiter after apply online for the role.
    The interview was easy, about who am I , what I'm looking for, the projects that they have and in few days second interview with head of department and HR, more or less the same questions, the guy was nice and the questions easy. Offer in few days.

They contacting me with a offer a bit low that I was asking for but I accept it.

Interview Questions

• experience and most challenging project   1 Answer

R&D Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Laid back. Everyone was really easy to talk to. There were no hugely technical, or hard to answer, questions and I didn't have to do programming test - although I think this may have changed. Ugh!

Interview Questions

• Given our description of the teams, where do you think you would best fit?   1 Answer

Character Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Overall easy and friendly interview. They said they are very interested and will be in contact as soon as the position is open. However later they told me they want someone with experience.

Lighting TD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNEG (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied and got a call within a week. So fast and quick. Got a telephonic section with CG Sup for Lighting TD post. Cg sup was calm and very friendly.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Thorough - 3 steps. But it felt like the perfect level of informality mixed with professionalism. The Vancouver HR/Recruitment team are personable crew and look like a lot of fun to work with. I rate them highly as they made it a fun experience, just to interview.

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DNEG (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was hunted down at first, had a short email introduction and questionnaire.
    Then an on site interview where they pulled out all the stops and carrots.
    Then i heard nothing for many months even after emailing to try and find out why everything stalled. Then out of the blue got an email asking if i was still interested and i accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at dneg.
      Are you comfortable with moving locations.
      Rest are standard questions regarding reel and CV.   1 Answer

FX Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

The date of the interview was appointed by e-mail

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   2 Answers
    • Tell us more about your experience, last projects, and career.   1 Answer

Lighting Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNEG (Mumbai).

Interview

The interview(Mumbai branch) lasted mere 2 minutes, it appears it was only a formality and the interviewer had already decided not to hire me, maybe because of his insecurity or reasons beyond my understanding.

Interview Questions

• only one question was asked DO you know Image-based Lighting?   1 Answer