DNEG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DNEG Interview Questions

Interviews at DNEG

2.3

Graduate Trainee Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Approximately 30 Graduates were invited to London for an assessment day. In the morning everybody had to present his showreel with short Q&A (each 10 minutes). After lunch (provided by DNeg) there was a round of speedinterviews in the afternoon. There were 6 interviewers and everyone asked questions for four minutes. Then you had to continue with the next interviewer.

Internal Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DNEG (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Three steps: hr interview, development test (practical knowledge, not a theory), interview with a manager and dev lead. The interview was held remotely, so was not as stressful. There was enough time for a test completion. Communication process was very well organised.

Interview Questions

• Were you working in tough deadlines? How did you cope with them?   Answer Question

Paint Artist (Stereo Conversion) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DNEG (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

Questions was asked swiftly and with respecting the Artist's work in mind in relation to the applied position. The interviewer was very clear in asking questions and answering questions.

CG Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (Moscow (Russia)) in November 2015.

Interview

I`ve got in touch via email at fisrt. Then we`ve booked a phone interview in a week. There typical questions about experience: where i worked and what projects i like. Also HRs described me the projects i`am going to work at and the tools they use

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging shot in my reel.   1 Answer

Negotiation

First acquaintance

Paint Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was recommended in by internal staffs. All the profiling has been stored inside their server, when there's available positions they will call you up. After they call you up, you will be arranged with their supervisors or whichever department representative. You will be notified after a week, via email. They are very responsive in their replies, but sometimes maybe some miscommunication between people.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me more about yourself, and what have you learn during your school period.   Answer Question
    • Q: What made you choose to enter this industry?   Answer Question

Matchmove Artist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DNEG.

Interview

they call me for an interview, it went well, they ask me my experience and where i worked before, the guy was friendly and nice, he let me know if i was hired after a week. an important aspect ( he told me) was how i would approach with other people, my attitude, they like to create teams that work well together.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Thorough - 3 steps. But it felt like the perfect level of informality mixed with professionalism. The Vancouver HR/Recruitment team are personable crew and look like a lot of fun to work with. I rate them highly as they made it a fun experience, just to interview.

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DNEG (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was hunted down at first, had a short email introduction and questionnaire.
    Then an on site interview where they pulled out all the stops and carrots.
    Then i heard nothing for many months even after emailing to try and find out why everything stalled. Then out of the blue got an email asking if i was still interested and i accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at dneg.
      Are you comfortable with moving locations.
      Rest are standard questions regarding reel and CV.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DNEG (Mumbai) in July 2015.

Interview

one on one interview consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative.
    one day or two day test will be conducted, to prove your skills on the job your are applying for.
    do the test well.

Interview Questions

• General Questions about the role.   1 Answer

Matchmove Artist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DNEG in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was with a matchmove supervisor and recruiter. It was an informal interview where my showreel was reviewed and discussed, and information about the company was relayed to me. Role responsibilities were elaborated on and the interviewers were open to answer questions pertaining to the position or company. Processing would take a few weeks.