DONG Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DONG Energy Interview Questions

2.9

Sort:

Contract Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DONG Energy in July 2017.

Interview

First round interview was one on one with hiring manager. The time was spent introducing the company, structure and the role. After that I was asked to outline my experience to date and answer some competency based questions about the role.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DONG Energy (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in May 2017.

Interview

First interview was with hiring manager and team lead. most of the question were technical question and I was allowed to have 3 hints during the session. It was very important that you show your ability for finding out requirements of stockholders and business.

Interview Questions

• Introduction
      + About my last project
      + About Cloud technology
      + About Sitecore
      + About Agile
      +About Continues Delivery
      +Describe Browser for your mother   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DONG Energy (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in January 2017.

Interview

The entire process is very discriminatory!
    First off, they ask for your birthday and your nationality in the application. This is not a good start for a company that "officially" say to not discriminate.
    They have a hr department made of totally unprofessional and unskilled professionals (intern with degrees in marketing and secretaries) unable to evaluate different grading systems. As a result they hire only danish or foreigners who have studied in denmark even for positions that officially require fluency only in English . By the way, the entire process is very slow.

Interview Questions

• How old are you? Wow a very professional question. What kind of question can you expect when you are interviewed by an intern?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DONG Energy (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in May 2017.

Interview

Before the interview I had to research and prepare a presentation on a small case in regards to the internship. I first had the typical interview questions and then presented and discussed the case with the HR and Project Manager for about an hour. I received some more specific questions on the case, I guess for them to test my understanding. There would have been a second interview with other people from the department, though I didn't pass to this stage. The feedback after one day.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation for this internship?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virum (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DONG Energy (Virum (Denmark)) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied to a job ad online and heard back a few days later. I then went in for one interview and I was contacted shortly after that I got the job.

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DONG Energy in January 2015.

Interview

Set interview schedule and get 1st face to face interview.
    And they called me that they want to see one more time.
    I had 2nd face to face interview for skills review.

Interview Questions

• Q : What is your motivation for this job   1 Answer

SharePoint Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DONG Energy (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in May 2016.

Interview

A phone interview, then a face to face interview. If succeeded , then a personality test and a face to face HR interview. The whole process took almost 3 weeks. I did not go through to the next round, so din't not know some further situations.

HSE Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DONG Energy in June 2012.

Interview

Quite fast. Interviewed by 3 people, nothing to say about it, pretty much standard. Focus mainly on technical and some social aspects of the job, certs and competences. Not very deep, though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good, only problem is the tax system in DK.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DONG Energy (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2013.

Interview

Following was the process for me:
    - Written Tests Technical
    - Psychiatric Tests
    - Logical Tests
    - Physical Interview:
       - .NET and OOP based questions
       -Test Driven Development (Unit Testing)
       - SCRUM or Agile Development

Interview Questions

• They give Technical scenario based questions in interview, and their main aim to dig out whether you are Right skillful person or not for the job and will you fit in the multicultural environment?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DONG Energy in April 2012.

Interview

Quite organized. I had to do an online interview then face to face. The overall process was quite well organized and well planned. If you know your basics I think the interview should not be a difficult one. I have not faced a tricky question,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can ask for more.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.