Interview Question

Interview Answers

18 Answers

Review Leetcode, CTCI.

Anonymous on

Hi, did you interview on Jan 27? Did the engineer ask about behavioral questions or resume questions or did they just jump right into the coding questions? Also I finished my second assessment a week ago but still didn't get a reply back. Was that normal for you?

Anonymous on

No, my interview was in early December. My phone interview was only 45 minutes, so he only asked one generic behavioral question (5 mins) before jumping straight into 2 coding questions. I asked my recruiter to expedite my process since I had another offer, so they scheduled my phone interview in a couple of business days after I contacted them. Keep in mind, I've heard of some people getting an offer straight after the second assessment, so chances are if you did well on the second assessment you might not need a phone interview. Good luck! :)

Anonymous on

Hey how was your second round and how long did it take for them to respond to you after 2nd round?

Harshit on

I finished my second round last Monday and still haven't heard back from them. I passed all the test cases for both questions. I think it takes some time for them to process the results

Anonymous on

what day did you do your phone interview?

Anonymous on

Hi were the questions exactly like leet code or just similar?

Anonymous on

I scheduled a phone interview. What type of behavioral questions do they ask and how important is it for the entire interview?

Anonymous on

Hey, for the 2nd online coding round, does one need to prepare data structures or are array/string/matrix manipulation along with basic sorting algorithms enough? I have almost no time left to prepare for the 2nd round and so was wondering what to work upon. TIA.

Srishti on

Just study up on data structures and algorithms. The questions are not the same. They change the questions around for the second assessment.

Anonymous on

I'm not going to tell you what my question was because I signed the NDA and that's cheating but it could cover questions of arrays, linked lists, matrices, trees, and graphs

Thank you!

Srishti on

Hi I just finished my final phone interview. I answered all coding questions correctly but I feel like i talked too much while I was doing the problems. How did you feel after your interview/ do you think getting the problems right is the most important thing? Also, how long did you wait until you got an offer? Thanks!

Anonymous on

Hey Can you share what your phone interview questions were? Were you asked design questions?

Anonymous on

Just study leetcode. It's not fair to others if I tell you my phone interview questions. Sorry.

Anonymous on

Can you tell if you were asked design questions like implement deck of cards or implement a parking lot?

Anonymous on

lol no, I do not feel comfortable telling you. You should study on object orientated design anyways.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.