DST Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DST Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at DST Systems

2.7

Phone Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DST Systems in June 2016.

Interview

Very cookie cutter. Did not understand how questions asked applied to job. Interviewers seemed rushed. Felt like was just another person they had to deal with that day. They rather had been elsewhere. Interviewer did not appear engaged.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

Brought in from out of town at company expense. The interview and decision was all completed same day. Got to meet the team and see the office environment. HR process was not as smooth as it could be. Lot's of answers were not provided until post-interview.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Accept or reject.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through college. Two face to face interviews. Partially technical. The first round was mostly behavioral and I was given 2 java code snippets. The second round completely focused on my resume.Both the interviews lasted for 30 mins each.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions and some code snippets to solve.   Answer Question

Leadership Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

Took a very long time for them to make a decision

Negotiation

Could have negotiated but I didn't.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DST Systems in February 2014.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview at the University Career Fair. Fairly basic phone interview, which contains questions about the basics of programming.

Interview Questions

• Why is Java one of the most used languages?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DST Systems (Birmingham, AL (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

Effective, efficient. Learned things about myself that were self-validating. Made me feel good about accepting offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy - fair.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

First interview was on site.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was just two rounds.
    One held in my university and the second round is onsite. You will get the basic Java questions like concepts, some programming etc.,
    First round is one to one and the second round will have group of members interviewing about different things.
    Explaining your previous project, work experience, technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• writing a program in different wqys   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at DST Systems in February 2015.

Interview

Two Rounds. First one at the University Campus second at their office in Kansas. Both the Interviews may last for 45 minutes to an hour. Technical & Behavioral combined. Interviewers are usually architects, managers. HR is not part of the process except for email & phone communication to set up the onsite interview. Not so great with follow up. Not a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Depends on your technical background, prior experience and interested areas in software engineering. Varies for each person.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They went over my resume before asking me a series of technical questions. It was conducted by an HR representative as well as one of their own developers. Questions ranged from both things such as OOP (polymorphism, inheritance, etc.) to more logical problem solving.

Interview Questions

• I have 10 identical balls, except for one that weighs more than the others. I also have one scale. In the least amount of moves, how can I figure out which ball is the one that weighs the most?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.