DXC Technology Interview Questions

Updated 14 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,592 of over 1.6K interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

DXC Technology

Application

I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

self introduction starting from university, company overview, job description, experience needed, profile to role match, interview questions are asked in sequence asking for reasons of each position and company change

Interview Questions
  • What is your 30-60-90 plan and what will be your commitment to role in terms of duration
    Answer Question

DXC Technology

Application

I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

Interviewed over the phone with manager and 3 other individuals currently doing BA role. Simple questions about previous experience. Manager went over my resume, and asked question about it. They went over the job responsibilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DXC Technology

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

Usually, that takes 3 rounds inteview. First technical, second about a holistic approach, and finally the salary discussion. They usually complete the interview process quickly. Make sure you are reflecting what you updated in the resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DXC Technology

Application

I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

It was precise and specific. no deviation. Crisp and clear and give response and result asap. The process was only of one stage and was hired via a third party as a permanent employee. And then after 6 months DXC took me on there permanent payroll.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DXC Technology

Application

I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

It was a very quick interview process that lasted about 2 days . They had me do a prelimiary screening, an unanounced interview, then a final interview with the manager. All happened over the phone due to covid.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DXC Technology

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

The interview process was held in two stages over the phone on subsequent days and the job offer was made immediately thereafter. The hiring manager interviewed me first, followed by her manager.

Interview Questions
  • They inquired as to relevant past experience that would best qualify me to execute the job requirements I was interviewing for.
  • They asked if I had ever worked remotely before.
  • They asked how many people I'd previously managed.
  • They asked how many projects and programs I'd managed simultaneously.
  • They asked the highest values of programs and projects I'd managed previously.

DXC Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

it was entrance exam and technical and hr round, the hr and the technical round was taken together and the entire journey of getting into dxc was indeed good, the sir taking my interview was very polite and warm hearted

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DXC Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

HR coordination and interview condition was too hard, 3 round of interview took more than one month, The subject knowledge skills Please prepare too hard, to clear the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DXC Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

I received an email from one of the members of HR team. She scheduled an interview. Interviewer asked in depth java questions. Mainly from exception handling, collections framework and also Spring Framework and some SQL queries.

Interview Questions
  • Write a java program to find all the duplicate characters from your first name?

DXC Technology

Application

I interviewed at DXC Technology

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview (Straight forward scenarios), Project management discussion, example: inception till delivery and how to create a new project management framework Manager discussion HR discussion. Mostly salary negotiation Background verification

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,592 Interviews