DXC Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

Very professional & the HR round you might have to wait for at least 4 weeks.the HR team will only process the offer letter post back ground verification.3 months notice could be a dicey situation as they might want you to join in 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Personal round & Scenario based questions   3 Answers

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DXC Technology.

Interview

No, interview because I was outsourced from another company. My previous company closeout a portion of it's business which was taken over by DXC Technology. Our choice was accept what they were offering or find a new job.

Interview Questions

• No, interview because I was outsourced from another company. We just had to submit an updated resume.   1 Answer

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

DXC just ghosted me. After I applied for a job posting, they asked me to send tentative schedules for an interview. They never answered my email. Also, on another job posting. the person supposed to interview me on site did not show up. I answered the phone interview in my car.

Interview Questions

• Most questions revolved around the core IIBA certification and collecting requirements.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I got a call from a person and was asked if I was looking for any opportunities. I confirmed it and few basic questions w.r.t current role, Company, CTC etc were discussed and decided that there will be a interview on weekend.
    The person who called me told clearly not miss the interview as it is planned and scheduled interview. I got a mailer for the same with POCs without contact numbers.
    The details were not given properly.
    On interview day I reached to location which I got in Google Maps. There were 4 different offices at same location which were like 3-4 kms apart. After roaming for two offices and reached the third office which is where interview was happening.

Probably by the time I reached the venue they had already selected the resource for that position. They called me for BA role and I answered the questions on it. Later suddenly they started questions which were irrelevant and told me that they are looking for a person with experience in that field.

If this is the case why was I even called to interview?
    They had my CV in prior and yet called me for the interview process.

C/C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR (US)

Interview

I applied to multiple job postings, and kept getting an email back saying “need more information, please click the link to finish your application.” I went to my application where it states “view completed application.”

After 10 instances of this happening, I got an email from HR wanting to do a Skype interview, I had my skype interview which was 3 rounds of technical questions.

The interviewer told me he was going to send a hire recommendation to HR, and if I have not heard anything in two weeks to email who set up our Skype interview.

Two weeks passed and I emailed HR and he said “my application is still in process.” A couple more weeks later I emailed and asked again and received no response.

I was told I was getting a recommendation to be hired, nearly a month and a half ago and still haven’t heard about anything. Such a disappointment, just tell me if I got it or not instead of not responding.

Interview Questions

• Stuff about sql and the programming languages   1 Answer

Interview

Two phone interviews, one behavioral, one technical. They were both easy enough. The interviewer was very engaging and very kind. It was a smooth process and I got an offer shortly after.

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Mentor, OH (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

HR Call, Interviews, Hiring Manager email communications.
    I was been selected all rounds. Finally they did't released the offer.
    I lost another offer with this. DXC did released offer in time process took almost 2 months.

Who ever applying make sure this company kept as least priority, so that if you get other company offers you do need to worry.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer went through of each parts SDLC, C#, Asp.net, SQL Server, Ado.Net, jquery, design patterns   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Madison, WI (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

In person interview, no phone interview. Process was very easy and lowkey overall. Both interviewers were kind and open. They were very happy to answer questions. They welcomed any questions.

ERP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DXC Technology.

Interview

Phone interview followed by video call. Phone interview focused on my background and previous projects . More about the modules i worked on followed by real scenarios. Video call as the same but it was a group interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DXC Technology.

Interview

One phone, one in-person. Each interview had a panel of managers/peers asking questions. Fairly typical process, nothing out of the ordinary. The entire process was prompt. Phone interview was 30min, in person about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Easy, a few technical questions that any working analyst could answer.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DXC Technology (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

1. F2F Technical Discussion ( Mainly on Unix & Tidal Scheduler ).
    2. HR Discussion ( Through 3rd Party Payroll ).

Interview scheduled by 3rd party vendor for there client DXC Consultancy as per the contractual agreement.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.