DXC Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at DXC Technology

1,204 Interview Reviews

2.7

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Tulsa, OK (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I was emailed, then called by a recruiter that in turn set up a phone interview with someone else. Then the recruiter had me fill out the paperwork online with HR. The HR person then told me to schedule my own appointment for a drug test. Then I was supposed to go to the job site but the address I was given didn't exist. The number they gave me to contact the supervisor was disconnected.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DXC Technology.

Interview

No, interview because I was outsourced from another company. My previous company closeout a portion of it's business which was taken over by DXC Technology. Our choice was accept what they were offering or find a new job.

Interview Questions

• No, interview because I was outsourced from another company. We just had to submit an updated resume.   1 Answer

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

DXC just ghosted me. After I applied for a job posting, they asked me to send tentative schedules for an interview. They never answered my email. Also, on another job posting. the person supposed to interview me on site did not show up. I answered the phone interview in my car.

Interview Questions

• Most questions revolved around the core IIBA certification and collecting requirements.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I got a call from a person and was asked if I was looking for any opportunities. I confirmed it and few basic questions w.r.t current role, Company, CTC etc were discussed and decided that there will be a interview on weekend.
    The person who called me told clearly not miss the interview as it is planned and scheduled interview. I got a mailer for the same with POCs without contact numbers.
    The details were not given properly.
    On interview day I reached to location which I got in Google Maps. There were 4 different offices at same location which were like 3-4 kms apart. After roaming for two offices and reached the third office which is where interview was happening.

Probably by the time I reached the venue they had already selected the resource for that position. They called me for BA role and I answered the questions on it. Later suddenly they started questions which were irrelevant and told me that they are looking for a person with experience in that field.

If this is the case why was I even called to interview?
    They had my CV in prior and yet called me for the interview process.

Interview Questions

Interview

Two phone interviews, one behavioral, one technical. They were both easy enough. The interviewer was very engaging and very kind. It was a smooth process and I got an offer shortly after.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane, AK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Thane, AK (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was 4 round
    1 gd - they made group of 8- 10 candidate and from that they selected 3-4 .gd topics were normal they were only checking communication skills and confidence
    2 apti
    3 technical
    4 hr

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and then he asked me about joints from sql   1 Answer

C/C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR (US)

Interview

I applied to multiple job postings, and kept getting an email back saying “need more information, please click the link to finish your application.” I went to my application where it states “view completed application.”

After 10 instances of this happening, I got an email from HR wanting to do a Skype interview, I had my skype interview which was 3 rounds of technical questions.

The interviewer told me he was going to send a hire recommendation to HR, and if I have not heard anything in two weeks to email who set up our Skype interview.

Two weeks passed and I emailed HR and he said “my application is still in process.” A couple more weeks later I emailed and asked again and received no response.

I was told I was getting a recommendation to be hired, nearly a month and a half ago and still haven’t heard about anything. Such a disappointment, just tell me if I got it or not instead of not responding.

Interview Questions

• Stuff about sql and the programming languages   1 Answer

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Mentor, OH (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

HR Call, Interviews, Hiring Manager email communications.
    I was been selected all rounds. Finally they did't released the offer.
    I lost another offer with this. DXC did released offer in time process took almost 2 months.

Who ever applying make sure this company kept as least priority, so that if you get other company offers you do need to worry.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer went through of each parts SDLC, C#, Asp.net, SQL Server, Ado.Net, jquery, design patterns   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Madison, WI (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

In person interview, no phone interview. Process was very easy and lowkey overall. Both interviewers were kind and open. They were very happy to answer questions. They welcomed any questions.

ERP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DXC Technology.

Interview

Phone interview followed by video call. Phone interview focused on my background and previous projects . More about the modules i worked on followed by real scenarios. Video call as the same but it was a group interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.