DXC Technology Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DXC Technology Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at DXC Technology

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DXC Technology in January 2015.

Interview

it was a simple one on one. basic question write read file. Include oracle database question. Questions are pretty simple and easy to answer but make sure that you prepare orbrush up the skill before the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DXC Technology

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Pasadena, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

First round is technical round and next round is managerial round followed by HR round . There are 2 members to took technical round. One program was asked to write on group by concept and other one question on logical recursive function.

Interview Questions

• MVC and basics of c#, inheritance and polymorphism. Javascript and jquery questions. WEB api, mvc razor view   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DXC Technology.

Interview

There will be three rounds of interview, technical, managerial and HR round. The interview difficulty level was average. For Hybrid Mobile Application Development, go through JavaScript, html , css , angular,ionic thoroughly

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

MVC,Java Script,C#,ASP.Net,SQl Server,Oracle.

I received call from one reputed recrutiment agency.
    They Conduct all 3 rounds.
    Online question are advance level.

Interview Questions

• MVC,Java Script,C#,ASP.Net,SQl Server,Oracle.

I received call from one reputed recrutiment agency.
      They Conduct all 3 rounds.
      Online question are advance level.
      Next Round are managerial and Technical discussion where they will check your past experience and roles and responsibilities.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at dxc technology, Bengaluru on 8th December 2018.There are 2 rounds of technical interview followed by a managerial and hr.after clearing all the interview , finally I went to hr cabin.hr don't give any value to you and talks too casually.i read from Glassdoor that they are laying off people every month, when I asked the same to the hr about the reason,he answered too casually that every big company do that.no proper interview process or arrangements.

They have sent an email about walk-in,but the security guards don't have any information after calling the he 100 times and waiting 1.30hr in front of gate finally they let me in .Felt like a complete waste of time .

Interview Questions

• Normal Java, spring, hibernate questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Noida) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DXC (Noida) in March 2018 for Java developer profile.
    I have gone for interview and cleared two technical round(one on Saturday and another one on next Friday) and HR Prachi told me after the interview that congrats you have been selected and you will get a call from HR regarding salary negotiation and further steps.On next Monday Hr asked me to submit documents over the mail for background check. After 2 days I have got a call from HR Shilpy regarding salary and notice period. After that i have called them several time and mailed also. But No response. Neither they had sent the offer letter nor they told me what exactly is the issue.Very Unprofessional way to treat a candidate.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Good and basic questions asked to me. Ojay okay...but HR is not good...Good and basic questions asked to me. Ojay okay. need to prepare basics...luckly hope you get genuine person getting your interview...

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Hyderabad) in June 2015.

Interview

The process goes in 3 rounds
    1) Technical round for initial screening
    2) Second round will be F2F for technical and managerial round
    3) HR discussion for the package discussion.

Please go in detailed discussion with HR to get all the detais.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.