DXC Technology Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DXC Technology Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 26 Mar 2019

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Pasadena, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for DXC Technology

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Good and basic questions asked to me. Ojay okay...but HR is not good...Good and basic questions asked to me. Ojay okay. need to prepare basics...luckly hope you get genuine person getting your interview...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Noida) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DXC (Noida) in March 2018 for Java developer profile.
    I have gone for interview and cleared two technical round(one on Saturday and another one on next Friday) and HR Prachi told me after the interview that congrats you have been selected and you will get a call from HR regarding salary negotiation and further steps.On next Monday Hr asked me to submit documents over the mail for background check. After 2 days I have got a call from HR Shilpy regarding salary and notice period. After that i have called them several time and mailed also. But No response. Neither they had sent the offer letter nor they told me what exactly is the issue.Very Unprofessional way to treat a candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at dxc technology, Bengaluru on 8th December 2018.There are 2 rounds of technical interview followed by a managerial and hr.after clearing all the interview , finally I went to hr cabin.hr don't give any value to you and talks too casually.i read from Glassdoor that they are laying off people every month, when I asked the same to the hr about the reason,he answered too casually that every big company do that.no proper interview process or arrangements.

They have sent an email about walk-in,but the security guards don't have any information after calling the he 100 times and waiting 1.30hr in front of gate finally they let me in .Felt like a complete waste of time .

Interview Questions

• Normal Java, spring, hibernate questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DXC Technology (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

MVC,Java Script,C#,ASP.Net,SQl Server,Oracle.

I received call from one reputed recrutiment agency.
    They Conduct all 3 rounds.
    Online question are advance level.

Interview Questions

• MVC,Java Script,C#,ASP.Net,SQl Server,Oracle.

I received call from one reputed recrutiment agency.
      They Conduct all 3 rounds.
      Online question are advance level.
      Next Round are managerial and Technical discussion where they will check your past experience and roles and responsibilities.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.