Dabur India Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dabur India Limited (Chandigarh) in August 2011.

Interview

Basic Questions were asked related to the subjects in Mechanical Engineering, First was the Telephonic interview. Second was the interview with the GM - operations. This was a technical interview. Third was the interview with VP- Human resource manager. This was a basic interview and compensation discussion.

Key Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dabur India Limited (Ahmedabad) in March 2015.

Interview

Reporting Manager, Business Head,and then HR takes the interview.
    Reporting manager and Business head ask about the previous experiences and future plans and HR interview consists of negotiating salary and general questions.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dabur India Limited.

Interview

Group Discussion followed by interview

Summer Interview

Interview

Campus selection. Initial pool had to go through a group discussion.That was followed by a personal interview. The Interview involved questions on previous work experience and college projects. Apart from that, questions were asked on family background and about myself and they also asked me if i had any location constraints

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dabur India Limited (Mumbai) in September 2016.

Interview

Typical process included CV based shortlisting, followed by a Group Discussion and a Personal Interview.
    The Interview process went on till late night and the interviewers were very warm and congenial. Interview questions were mostly about oneself and nothing technical was asked. It was evident that they need someone who is a cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• About my family background, why I wanted to join this company and which personal skills would fit the requirements of the role on offer.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dabur India Limited (Kolkata) in April 2018.

Interview

Telephonic discussion about my responsibility in store,how can control my team & administrative mater .E- waybill ,stock maintain ,stock reconciliation ,logistics & transportation .Everyday report mailing for manger & Managing director

Interview Questions

• about the maintenance store & material management   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dabur India Limited (Kolkata) in May 2017.

Interview

Time Consuming and had to wait for a long period of time. Their time management is very poor. Asked us to be there at 9 in the morning. But the process actually started at 11. We were sitting in a small room till then. The 1st round was for half an hour altogether and after that again they asked to stay the shortlisted candidates and we were again waiting till 3.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dabur India Limited (Ghaziabad) in June 2012.

Interview

Call from Consultant or Employee Referral System
    Submission of resume, Perusal of resume, Review and selection of resume, Preliminary interview with HOD and HR, Secondary interview with VP and HR Director, Final Interview, Package and offer

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly based on past experience and projects or vision of company   1 Answer

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kaushambi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dabur India Limited (Kaushambi) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview Process is logical/Go upto Regional Head/Things ask in details with logical answering/temprament check up/Hard negatiation on Package/will offer minimal hike/Group discussion is not a part of interview/Need indepth knowledge of bottom sales.

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dabur India Limited (Bhubaneswar) in October 2015.

Interview

The recruitment process had 3 stages
    1)Aptitude Test
    2) GD case study
    3) PI

The aptitude test English verbal, maths, logical, data interpretation. The questions were normal which should be known by every management graduates.

The case study in GD was realistic as if you are the territory sales officer of a fmcg company and a soap is introduced having some medicinal value in it.
    Then how will you proceed?

The recruiters were very polite and were clearing all your doubts without any hesitation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What project did you do?
      What did you do in your summer internship?
      How do you thing you will progress in the organization?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.