Daimler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Daimler Interview Questions

Interviews at Daimler

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daimler in August 2013.

Interview

Two phone screens, followed by an onsite. Very smooth.

Interview Questions

• No trick questions, just good honest evaluation of skill and personality fit.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Contract, so predetermined by contracting agency.

Internship Interview

Interview

Very happy to talk about the HR. The HR first asked me several questions about my background and then introduced what this position will do, and asked me when can I work at soonest.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (Detroit, MI (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, questions were straightforward and questions from the resume. The interview process was very simple. They asked about 6 or 7 questions and it took like 30 minutes for the whole process

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through a Job Fair in San Francisco, and was invited to an interview the same day. The HR recruiter contacted me again after they returned to Japan. Then there was a phone interview with the Department Manager about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Went over background and resume together.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Daimler (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The first interview (phone) was just a basic overview of the position and what they do there. The second interview started with everyone introducing themselves, then they asked me to go into detail about my resume. This was followed by 4 STAR type questions, where they all took notes based on your responses.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and your experiences   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was scheduled by a recruiter. It was a fairly standard interview - your experience, why do you want to work part-time, etc. Training period of 1 week, went with another applicant, she quit in 3 weeks, they called me back.

Industrial Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Daimler (Fenton, MO (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Sat down with Paint Supervisor. Was given a test. we walked around the plant. I was able to see what type of machinery and equipment I would be responsible for.

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

It was a simple process, they asked me basically about the rate of pay, the benefits. And what I will be doing. I took a drug test and a assembly test.

Systems Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

I visited the NSBE conference 2019 in detroit, there i had an in person interview with the HR team of Daimler , but I did not get a call for the next round.

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

Very simple, phone conversation than had a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question had to be when I was asked to analyze several outcomes on excel. Just be prepared to know all excel functions.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.