Dar Al-Handasah Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dar Al-Handasah Interview Questions

Interviews at Dar Al-Handasah

2.5

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Lebanon, TN (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview was super easy. You usually go through 2 short interviews. They asked about very basic questions, like where you live, how you commute, and what your availability is. One question they asked was what you think good hospitality is. You know right after if you are hired or not.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah.

Interview

Moderate level technical questions were asked. Emphasis was given on the basic understanding of my field. Confidence level was checked. Behavioural patterns were also noted. Educational background was given importance. Current residence was also taken into consideration

Interview Questions

• Distribution transformer 3 Phase diagram, Purpose of Delta Star etc.   Answer Question

Interior Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah.

Interview

The interview was divided in 3 parts
    1. HR round
    2. Technical round
    3. Personal round

1.HR round: About previous company and your goals
    2. Technical questions regarding your field
    3. Personal: Portfolio and previous projects

confidence and knowledge about the field is of most important

Interview Questions

• how long are you planning on staying in the company   1 Answer

Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Pune).

Interview

Interview was taken in college. It was nice experience. First they collect your CVs and based on that you will be shortlisted for an interview. I was among 6 students who were shortlisted for the interview. I was asked questions from control system, signal processing, networking.

HVAC Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah.

Interview

It was a good interview, question related to HVAC domain as well as few logical questions. Thereafter HR interview took place. Very professional HR question. Made me comfortable in the process.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2019.

Interview

they called my to attend an interview with the manager of mechanical department and it was very easy as he talked with my about my academic background and some personal questions.

GIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was an one month and half inter which is part from KTP during my study at ITI,
    The whole process took about 3 weeks from making the interviews to go to the company and start the internship

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Mumbai) in December 2018.

Interview

Starts from introduction. Then asked sir questions from resume. Then they asked about some simple and basic questions about heat ventilation and air conditioning. In HR round them makes sure that you are not going to leave the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me that till what time I am going to work in the company.   1 Answer

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2018.

Interview

Phone call from department then technical interview then human resource meeting then after thee or four months offer letter . The whole process toke about four months

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

My cv was shortlisted from my college placement cell. Then the HR confirmed the timings of Skype interview. The interview went for about 20 mins. The interviewer was very calm & composed. The discussion went very well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.