Darwin Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 Oct 2018

3.1

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Darwin Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2017.

Interview

They are highly unprofessional. I got call through a consultancy. They never take your any interview rounds as scheduled. After a telephonic round, I was given a task on analysing cryptocurrency charts.

Interview Questions

• Got an assignment on analysing few charts on cryptocurrency.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Darwin Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2017.

Interview

Firstly after sending the CV they will send you a task and you will be given a reasonable amount of time to complete it, if they will like it then they will call you.
    I was interviewed by a co-founder and the experience was quite bad. The person was constantly busy on phone, which is highly annoying as it breaks the flow of answers, very un professional way to conduct an interview.
    Second, everyone is so high headed, and even after having the CV for nearly a month the reason stated for rejection was the profile did not match the job role. I mean is this not what HR's have to do primarily, match the profile of candidate to the job role? If you are not interested in the profile then why the hell have you called me from another city for the interview and why have you wasted my time by sending tasks and stuff?
    I seriously don't know what were they thinking or how they plan the things but this is disgusting, you are wasting the money and time of candidates, nothing else. Very disappointed with such an experience worst ever.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Darwin Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of one technical round followed by a task and then another HR round followed by a task. The questions were mainly CV based and not at all difficult. They would initially show much interest in you but then after the tasks they wouldn't care to reply you even. Even after mailing them several times, they do not reply back. I had a very negative impression on the interview process of this company.

Interview Questions

• Why trading analyst?
      Questions related to cryptocurrency   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Darwin Labs (New Delhi) in August 2017.

Interview

There was a telephonic round. The HR could not explain what the role involved. Anyway they gave me a task for analyzing the market which involved both research and model building. It took me 18 hrs to complete the task (17 page report with research and analysis). But after I submitted the task there was no response. The calls were not answered, the mails received no response. Be cautious before taking their interview assignments, its not assignment but complete office work you are doing for free.

Interview Questions

• Build a model showing the highest price each cryptocurrency can reach and when is the high expected.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Darwin Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional people work here, they call you for interview without sharing the job description, even after calling and texting them several times. Then they will blame you the next day of not coming for the interview. worst company to get a call from. I don't know how much secret work they do that they don't even share the job description . then call you several times and say you were wrong, why did you applied....

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Darwin Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process involved submission of 2 tasks followed by an interview. Tasks were related to understanding the cryptocurrencies and its mechanism and do an analysis accordingly. The interview was to check the understanding regarding different cryptocurrencies like what they do and how they function etc.

Interview Questions

• Explain the Gnosis predictive market curve and its application?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Darwin Labs in September 2017.

Interview

The process is good, they judge your each and every phase plus, level of understanding responsibilities.
    I completed three tasks, and given one F2F and two telephonic.
    F2F with Co-Founder was good.

Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Darwin Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2017.

Interview

am going to share my interview experience at Darwin labs.

1) I was called for first round of interview by recruiter ( HR of Darwin labs) at Darwin labs dated 3rd May, 2017.
    I was attended by someone other than who called me for interview and asked to wait for 10 mins but it took more than 30 minutes to start off my first round. I was interviewed and questions about my background and resume were asked. Then I was given a task to write down an email. I wrote an email and they approved it and asked me to leave after saying that I will be provided with an online task.

2) In the second round, I was provided with an online task dated 4th May and I submitted the task by 5th May.

3) I kept waiting for the results and called my recruiter several times and I was told that position is on hold(difficult to understand).
    I was advised to keep giving the follow up calls.

4) when I kept giving the follow up calls, I was told on 15th May, that I will arrange a telephonic interview.(seriously!!! After two rounds, one more telephonic round) but that's OK. I was told that I will be getting call on 16th May, b/w 7-8pm. I did not get the call at the said time and I called my recruiter to remind her about the call post which she arranged a call between a guy of HR Deptt and me. It was a call of just 15 minutes and I was asked the same questions that I was asked in the very first round. (resume related questions)

5) Post that, there was no information from recruiter and I called her several times and one day she picked up the call (dated 22nd May) and told me that I am arranging your last round with one of the Co founder

6) I reached Darwin labs for my last ND fourth round with co-founder(dated 23rd May) and it was an intense discussion about the role that I was being interviewed for(assistant executive) and discussion went on for 15-20 minutes and I was asked by Co founder to wait outside for the results. Then, after 15 minutes of waiting I was told by recruiter that I have been shortlisted and they will be hiring me for the role but I need to visit once more because the second co-founder had his birthday that day so he was absent from office. I was asked to leave by saying that you will be called for meeting with another co-founder.

7) I kept waiting for the call and I was told by recruiter that co-founder has left for his hometown visit and I need to wait for another 4-5 days.

8) after a vigorous wait of 7-8 days, I was told that position of executive assistant has been canceled in the company so you can look for other jobs dated 29th May.

So, here my interview process comes to an end starting from 3rd May to 29th May. I was asked not to write my reviews online and do not spread negativity.
    As you can see other candidates reviews also, interview process is pathetic, redundant, unreliable, non-transparent and highly objectionable. God save the co-founders who are blessed with such recruiting team.

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Darwin Labs (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was good overall. They gave me two tasks to complete before calling for an interview. You should be able to complete those with decent python knowledge. Had a telephonic interview with a developer after that which was nice. They checked for depth of knowledge and amount of experience with not only python but other languages as well. They were specifically focusing on projects and work experience. The final round was with one of the founders.

Python Developer Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Darwin Labs.

Interview

3 rounds
    HR gave me a task , Telephonic technical and onsite technical .
    Task was simple but required out of box thinking which I completed on time. Telephonic conversation was good the guy on other side was supportive.
    Onsite interview was tricky and required overall knowledge of API development ,Python and JS

Interview Questions

• why python is called interpreted language, Unordered ordered dictionary etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.