Dassault Systemes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dassault Systemes Interview Questions

Interviews at Dassault Systemes

2.9

Interview

I had two virtual interviews. The first interview was with my team's manager and the second was with my direct manager. It was a very enjoyable process and the managers were both very nice.

Interview Questions

• Go through the process of testing any object of your choice.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Interview

Average, friendly interview. Phone interview. Interview with the hiring manager. Questions mainly on experiences and technical skills and research. Questions on familiarity with the software if applying for a related role.

Interview Questions

• Questions on your research. Describe a project. Specific questions on some technical skills   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Company management is totally rediculous. I am a software developer applied for Java developer position. I went through all the programming / interview rounds. Even after getting the positive feedback, They are not releasing the offer letter. Complete interview process took around 5-6 effective hours of mine in this Covid-19 crucial situation.
    HR is not even contacting me or not replying on my mails. From some other sources, i got to know that the HR i am trying to contact has left the company and they have lost the data.

This was not expected from such a big company. They are wasting the time of candidates.

Think twice before applying. such a cheater company.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Interview

The interview process was that, the first round was a technical round followed by a behavioral question-based interview and lastly an HR call. The entire process lasted for about 3 weeks and all the interviews went really well, the interviewers were friendly and considering.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were mostly based on the resume in the first round and behavioral questions were asked in the second round, which was the final round. Post this HR call took place   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Interview

Applied online and got an email from recruiter in 3 days requesting for phone interview. After one month, got an email asking for the 1st onsite with HM, Director and a teammate. The 1st interview was good and easy, mainly asking for behavioral questions to better understand who you are and if experience and personality fit the job and company culture. The second interview requested to bring a presentation in and had some excel very basic skill test. The business partner whom the candidate will work with in the future also participate in the interview. He was late for the meeting and had no clue about the position and seems care less about the candidate’s background or could possibly have someone in mind whom he will hire. One month after the second round onsite, never heard back from recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest achievement? Why do you want to work here? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • If I ask your manager about one thing that you need to improve, what will that be?   Answer Question
    • What do you do for fun?   Answer Question
    • How is your excel skills? Rank it from 1 to 10   Answer Question

CAD Tech Support Interview

Interview

Approx. 1.5 hours long. Interviewed by 3 different people. Started off by giving an intro about the company. Questions regarding your experience,resume and any prior internship experience. and so on.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Initially the hr rep will schedule your interview. At the initial round you would have to appear for an aptitude test which is fairly easy. Then if you get through it, there is a technical round which is one on one usually. They will ask you questions for around 45min to 1hr. If you get through that , then there's a managerial round where the senior manager will ask you questions related to previous organisation projects and your personality not to forget also puzzles. If you pass this stage, you're 95% done. Then hr will call you and ask you nominal questions and you get the offer letter. Although beware ghosting the candidate and never calling them is the general practice followed by hr reps here, they will never call you or email you to tell you that you're not selected they won't give you any feedback or reasoning either, quite an annoying practice followed here.

Interview Questions

• bunch of programs based on string operations in Java and questions related to string constant pool   Answer Question

Social Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Waltham, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Gave a good overview of the position and what skills were needed for the position. They then looked into my resume and how my skills could be applied to the position.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any experience using photoshop.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Interview

It was a one on one behavioral interview with no technical questions. One boss and one recruiter were present, each with their own questions about previous experience, degree, interests, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The first round was aptitude and logical reasoning test. Both will be different tests soo one have to be very quick in answering those.Along with that there will be a seperate test for JavaScript coding test in which there will be few output based questions and few coding questions. I cleared that round and next was F2F interview in which they will be checking your basic JS concepts and maybe few questions will be from the test you have given and puzzles. The next round was managerial round in which puzzles will be asked again and it will be like a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• What's closure , difference between let and const , output of settimeout questions ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.