Davidson Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Davidson Recruitment

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Davidson Recruitment

Graduate Recruitment Consultannt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Davidson Recruitment (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a psychometric assessment completed online if successful would move on to the group assessment centre. Assessment centre had around 9 potential candidates; you would begin with listening to a presentation about Davidson and about the role then have an ice breaker and complete group activities and have one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good as a recruitment consultant at Davidson?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Davidson Recruitment (Brisbane (Australia)) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial communications, professional & polished. I waited in a well decorated room to be interviewed by Rob Davidson himself. After hearing so much about this organisation and how they had won so many awards for being the best place to work, I was very surprised and dispirited to find out that Rob was quite rude and obnoxious. It didn't take long for me to walk out of the interview as the attitude I experienced was appalling..

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.