Decision Resources Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Decision Resources Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Decision Resources Group

2.9

Epidemiologist Interview

Interview

-Basic phone interview with behavioral and technical questions followed by a technical test. The test had 5 questions and 1 day was given to complete it.
    -Overall, my experience was average.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Interview

The process was straightforward. After Hr recruiter, met with senior level staff some of whom were virtual. Entire in-person interview was about half a day. I heard back after a few weeks.

Epidemiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

They scheduled a phone interview after 2 days of applying. The interview went well. They asked about previous experience with pharmaceutical companies and discussed coursework and tested my epidemiological concepts.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a client that asks you to review your results and repeat the analysis?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Interview

I made it to the final round. HR kept saying I was their top candidate and they didn't want to lose me. Then they ghosted me. I reached out 3 times to follow-up and recieved no response. It might've been a blessing in disguise, as they kept telling me not to read into the glassdoor reviews.

Data Analyst/Data Scientist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Decision Resources Group in January 2020.

Interview

Talent Acquisition first called my cell, but I didn't pick up due to the unknown number, and then they emailed me. I feel like the email could have been a bit more professional. One day, they texted me when they meant to text someone else, which I found was very unprofessional and careless although I do understand that it happens. I ceased the interviewing process due to another opportunity

Interview Questions

• Describe your [DL research project] at a low level (such as describing the model architecture and what it does).   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group (Parsippany, NJ (US)).

Interview

I was contacted for a phone screening and they expressed interest in setting up a second more comprehensive phone interview. They also stated that at least two in-person interviews would be required after then if I did well. After being asked my availability and providing it, I never received a response.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with Microsoft Outlook?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Interview

2 phone interviews received a verbal offer a week later. Was excited until they pulled the offer a month later. Highly unprofessional and very strange. Internal Recruiter hardly communicated the last few weeks always making some excuse that the position hasn’t been approved yet. Why give people verbals without approval?? Unprofessional and a waste of time.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the recruiter within a few days. We scheduled a phone interview and I was told I was moving forward in the process and my resume would be passed to the hiring manager. I never heard from the recruiter again.

Epidemiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group (Burlington, MA (US)).

Interview

First part is a phone interview with another epidemiologist. Be prepared for basic Epidemiology questions (what is incidence versus prevalence, when to use them, etc). Next is a skills based assessment where there are Epidemiology and biostatistics based questions. Didn’t hear back after that.

Interview Questions

• When would you use incidence rates versus prevalence in a population?   Answer Question

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Decision Resources Group (Nashville, TN (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Took 2 months to set up interview. They never even got back to me afterwards. This is a poor representation of the company. You can at the very least let me know if you've moved on. Followed up weekly to hear feedback, silence after my final round interview. Pathetic. To DRG, know that your HR represents your company to outside people. I am now in the space/industry, and will never recommend your services. FIX YOUR HR DEPARTMENT.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between prevalence and incidence?   Answer Question

Decision Resources Group Response

3 Dec 2018 – Vice President, HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback with us. It is our goal to ensure that each and every candidate has a positive experience and it sounds like we didn’t deliver in this instance. For that, we apologize. Please know that we take this feedback and your personal experience to heart and are already reviewing our current processes, best practices, and systems to ensure they support our goal of delivering a positive experience to each and every one of our potential team members.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.