Delhi Public School Aligarh Interview Questions

Updated 13 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delhi Public School Aligarh

Delhi Public School Aligarh

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delhi Public School Aligarh in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process in DPS aligarh is as in other Schools of DPS group. They conduct written interview and one demo round. These days due to pandemic a class demo is also conducted with dummy students.

Interview Questions
  • Subject related questions were asked
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delhi Public School Aligarh

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Delhi Public School Aligarh

Interview

It was quite short initially with 1 hour of aptitude test. Later had a session with all the members inboard. Already had one meeting with the principal so she was already familiar with my face.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delhi Public School Aligarh (Lucknow)

Interview

An advertisement was posted on their official website. Application can be made through the online form. After 2 weeks, they send an email if they are interested in your profile. After acceptance, they call for group discussion, demo and personal interview. It is scheduled at 7 am and takes substantial part of the day depending on the number of applicants. The group discussion was on a topic of current affairs. Those who were selected after the group discussion were asked to do a demo on any topic given by the panel. Since I applied for teacher of legal studies, a topic related to law was asked. After the demo, a personal interview is taken by the same panel and the principal of the school.

Interview Questions
33 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delhi Public School Aligarh (Pune) in Feb 2018

Interview

The whole process took one day and they interviewed about physicsl design concepts and timing closure and eco flows and basic electronics and verilog questions and aptitude questions and basic physics questions like diffraction and Drc cleaning

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhi Public School Aligarh (Hyderābād) in Dec 2017

Interview

Determine you need a new employee. Conduct at through analysis. Write a job description and job specification for the position based on the job analysis. Determine the salary for the position, based on internal and external equity.

Interview Questions
15 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bāpatla

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delhi Public School Aligarh (Bāpatla) in Apr 2017

Interview

apti test having three sections : computer proficiency that includes basic Operating system knowledge, shortcut key, mathematics apti questions(all from r s agrawal book),reasoning,and general science. After test we had interview of 15 20 min.They said result will be informed if selected in fifteen days.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself? Demo of maths any topic you prepared. They asked questions on vector cross product,integration,projection.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delhi Public School Aligarh (New Delhi)

Interview

The school principal D.R. Saini conducts the interview. He is a very straightforward man. In my opinion, the key to success is to be frank about your interest in the job. They look for teachers with a passion in the subject, one who is willing to mentor the brightest minds of India.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult questions I was were: "If you were made the Head of Department of Mathematics, what changes will you make? How will you manage the teachers in your team?" "How do you plan to make Mathematics interesting to your students? Do you plan to go beyond the NCERT textbook to cover topics in-depth? Will you be willing to prepare students for the tough JEE exams?"
51 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bulandshahr

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhi Public School Aligarh (Bulandshahr) in Jan 2014

Interview

After answering the questions from the panel members ,I was asked about the notice period andI was given the offer on spot during the interview the panel membersI were from Dps society as well as subject experts

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhi Public School Aligarh (Bangalore) in May 2012

Interview

Class teaching Demo in front of kids with panel present during the interview to see the involvement with the kids in a class.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to take teaching as profession?
42 people found this interview helpful