Delhivery Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 25 Apr 2019

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delhivery (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

Initial round of interview was taken by the senior associate which was about creation of new business model,second round of interview was taken by the South Regional head of India and the final round was held by VP of department.

Interview Questions

• A real time scenario was given about retailing and e-tail and projections had to be given on the same,sort of brain storming session,questions on ideation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Delhivery

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhivery.

Interview

Round 1 - Resume Shortlisting
    Round 2 - Panel Interview - Was asked to explain projects in details, checked basic knowledge of coding , puzzles etc.
    Round 3- Basic mathematics, tougher puzzles , questions about modelling and simulation
    Round 4 - HR questions, Checked leadership skills
    Round 5 - Final round with cofounder to check compatibility of candidate with startup work cluture

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Delhivery (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2015.

Interview

i had two technical interviews for frontend developer (expertise in angularJS).
    1st:
    the guy who was taking my interview did not know what to ask. he was totally blank thats why he was asking stupid questions. even i was asking wrongs questions so i cleared lots of his doubts. it was more like i am giving him tuition.
    2nd:
    second interview was more about discussion of my previous projects and company.

HR discussion:
    it was basically salary negotiation.

PI test:
    it is a 5 mins online psychometric kind of test where you have to select words which describe you according to you, in other question according to others.

Negotiation

i would say Delhivery is not a good payer. they don't negotiate well. they are rigid. they even asked me to join them on the same package i was working :D means no RAISE switch for nothing.. are you kidding me :D. but at the end i was ablt to get 26%,

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhivery (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2016.

Interview

Selection process through application and shorlisting by HR. followed up by and general discussion with HR. Post this there are at least 2 rounds of 1-1 discussion .The process consists of 1 Technical Round and 1 Managerial round. Fairly straightforward as they do not have expert technical people.

Interview Questions

• about yourself and projects undertaken during graduation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhivery (Chandigarh) in January 2019.

Interview

There was a math based test followed by a Personal Interview with 3 interviewers process took 1 day
     it was at my College
    All questions were based on profile and resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.