Dell Technologies Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. As an internal contractor I had established some of the known relationships and enjoyed the interviews because they were interesting and engaging. The questions tied in on what they're looking for in a finance professional and gave me an interesting and engaging topic of conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Phone discussion followed by technical and HR round both of which were in person. The technical round was not that tough. The HR round again was usual stuff not very tricky. The negotiations were okay as I was in need of the job at that time

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I received an email from Dell because I had applied at a campus career fair. They asked my availability and to meet on campus. The interview was about 30 minutes, I met very informally with an interviewer who asked me a few questions about my projects and experience. I received an email about a month later telling me that I did not receive the position.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

The Interview process was very easy, the manager flew to my location and made me an offer right there and then. I don't know if this is policy and I was surprised. I waited one day for the contract and started two weeks later, very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to relocate   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Dell Technologies in September 2011.

Interview

Interview process is long. Starts with HR to few rounds with team members.
    Interview questions are related to your work experience.
    Questions like what you would in certain situations. The response time for final confirmation took long time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiable

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Nothing special. Manager normally just asked about some common interview questions which you can easily found online. Perhaps it’s a contract position (operations line) and doesn’t require high end tech knowledge. So, the whole process was fast and easy to get over.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

1st round was general apti and cloud computing based round which was an online test. Second was GD in which they didn't knew how to take GD like everyone was talking in between. Even when someone started something 2 or 3 words after that another candidate started giving his/her points. Like in loud voice. GD should be about a candidate's communication skills and idea development not about how much someone can talk and create a fish market.

Interview Questions

• Didn't qualify for the interview as GD was like a crackpot where invigilators where just watching.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I applied online through my university career site and they got back to me within 14 days. Then interviewed briefly over the phone with hiring manager was very nice and fun.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Cork (Ireland)) in December 2018.

Interview

Three Step Process: Individual Competency & Technical Interview, Group Task.
    Interviewed with 2+ people at each of these stages.
    I was asked standard enough interview questions but the process was long and repetitive ( a tad unnecessary if I'm being completely honest).

Analyst Interview

Interview

Total 4 rounds. First was the panel round, second one was with the manager.The third round was conducted with Project Delivery head followed by the last round with HR.

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

30 Aug 2018 – candidate and employee experience team

Glad to have you review us and welcome to Dell!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.