Dell Technologies Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.9

Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Dell Technologies in September 2011.

Interview

Interview process is long. Starts with HR to few rounds with team members.
Interview questions are related to your work experience.
Questions like what you would in certain situations. The response time for final confirmation took long time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

The Interview process was very easy, the manager flew to my location and made me an offer right there and then. I don't know if this is policy and I was surprised. I waited one day for the contract and started two weeks later, very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to relocate   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. As an internal contractor I had established some of the known relationships and enjoyed the interviews because they were interesting and engaging. The questions tied in on what they're looking for in a finance professional and gave me an interesting and engaging topic of conversation.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I received an email from Dell because I had applied at a campus career fair. They asked my availability and to meet on campus. The interview was about 30 minutes, I met very informally with an interviewer who asked me a few questions about my projects and experience. I received an email about a month later telling me that I did not receive the position.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Phone discussion followed by technical and HR round both of which were in person. The technical round was not that tough. The HR round again was usual stuff not very tricky. The negotiations were okay as I was in need of the job at that time

Analyst Interview

Interview

A lot of behavioural questions and situational. Apply STAR method to each and ask questions about Dell in general

Analyst Interview

Interview

Intital communication was fair... all the requirements and expectation were made clear and i have been told about the company

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2011.

Interview

questions were mostly resume based. There were two rounds, one resume based and another skype interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

1st round was general apti and cloud computing based round which was an online test. Second was GD in which they didn't knew how to take GD like everyone was talking in between. Even when someone started something 2 or 3 words after that another candidate started giving his/her points. Like in loud voice. GD should be about a candidate's communication skills and idea development not about how much someone can talk and create a fish market.

Interview Questions

• Didn't qualify for the interview as GD was like a crackpot where invigilators where just watching.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

Few rounds that started off with a telephone interview with HR, then phone interview with the manager and finally then a conference interview with manager and manager's manager based outstation.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions- Regarding your experience and fit with the job.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.