Dell Technologies Associate Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Associate Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

5.0

Mechanical Associate Engineer I Interview

Interview

The interview process started after I submitted my resume with with a 45-minute phone interview, then an in-person interview at an off-site location. Interviews were mostly informal and conversational. The interviewer was friendly and genuinely interested in me.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience dealing with non-engineering customers?   Answer Question

Dell Technologies Response

19 Aug 2014 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience. We will share your feedback with our Recruiting leaders and appreciate the time you took share your thoughts. Congratulations on your offer! We are excited to have you join the team.

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Associate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Peoria, IL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

It started by simple conversation about the weekend plan. Then the manager started to talk about Dell Service, and what the opportunities are. Then we started to go over my resume, and I realized that he started to get distracted. As I went over my resume, I would stop and see if he would add some comments, and he didn't add anything and that became a dead silence. Because it was a phone interview, I almost thought I got disconnected, but he was still listening. Even until the end of the interview, when I was asking questions, his answer would not be more than 1 sentence. It wasn't that pleasant of an experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.