Dell Technologies Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Plano, TX (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online in September. Called for interview in January. Interviewed with manager, then team, then HR. Got call for job offer within day or two of interviewing. HR representative quit in middle of my hiring process so it got a little cluttered but overall average experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe experience around application for which position would support   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Lincoln, NE (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Easy and informal, hiring manager was very friendly. You do need to show that you know the business, insurance industry best practices and that you are competent in a position you are applying for

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Plano, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I meet a few of the hiring managers at my college career center event. They did NOT seem interested in my candidacy whenever I talked with the hiring managers. However, I applied anyways and was surprised to get a call from Dell. Going in to the interview, it seemed to be more behavioral and scenario questions. No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Simple behavior question about work place situations and how would I have handle it   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

The process was long and exhausting. The Talent Acquisition scout was very helpful in keeping me in the loop. I applied for one position, had all three interviews: phone screen, 1:1 with hiring manager, then panel interview. However, that position was offered internally, and I was told they would like to interview me for a different position, which was much higher. I still had to go through another group panel interview!

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with difficult customers?
      How did you manage scope creep?   Answer Question

Dell Technologies Response

15 Sep 2015 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

We agree - that is a lot of time and energy to spend although we are thrilled that you are here. Welcome! We will share this feedback with our teams and continue to encourage them to be more mindful... More

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Both pre-screen and interview were conducted over the telephone. The pre-screen person works for the "talent acquisition" dept. the interviewer was a manager within the division in which I applied.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to travel.   1 Answer
    • Asked about my college experience.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Remote, OR (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview with Hiring Manager and than a 2 person Panel Interview

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

2 phone interviews and then 1 in person group interview

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

First a phone interview with the recruiter then another phone interview with the hiring manager followed by an in-person 1:1 interview with several members of the team totaling of 4.5 hours. The in-person scheduling process took 4 weeks. The entire team was very nice. I felt relaxed.

The entire interview to receiving offer took exactly 8 weeks for me. I would advise everyone to not give up on follow-ups. In my case, I did not receive any automated email notification sent by their HR system. So had to follow-up with them and that is when we discovered the flaw.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you want to leave your current employer? The employer is doing very good. Why do you want to leave them?   1 Answer
    • What do you bring to Dell that others don't.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Dell offered me very attractive package where I did not feel a need to negotiate. I had mentioned to them my wishes and it was fulfilled.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied for position in September. Finally heard back in November. Had the initial HR/recruiter pre-screening first. About a week later had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then had a panel interview with several managers face to face. This was around Thanksgiving and I never heard anything back good or bad, but assumed it could be the holidays. I reached back out to the Recruiter at the first of the year to see the status, as the job was still posted on Dell's website. She was unable to give any feedback and said that she would reach out to her manager. It is now March and I have never heard back. I do not mind not getting the position, but having invested 3+ months from application to last interview the least they could have done is sent me a simple denial email. I have never experienced anything like this when interviewing for a mid level position for a reputable company.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Plano, TX (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview was straight forward, two rounds. Basic behavioral questions were asked. Nothing too tough. Just have some questions about the job and show that you're interested and willing to learn and you should be good

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.