Dell Technologies Client Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Client Technical Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2012.

Interview

It was a long tedious affair. There were three rounds of tech knowledge based interviews, two rounds of language and speech, hardware tear down, and finally two rounds with the human resources team.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a server and and desktop   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

1)hr round: self introduction, previous job experience
    2)ops round: whole lot of technical questions mostly related to networking and operating system and harware /software issues.
    3)voice and accent test

Interview Questions

• classification of channels on a router, how to restore system just by using command prompt, what is incastellation??   Answer Question

Negotiation

quite pleasent...dint have to bargain as they offered me a good package according to my experience

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty quick, applied for the position and 2 days later got an email to schedule the in person interview. The actual interview itself consisted of many situational questions and "about me" questions. Very comfortable environment and the interviewer made it that way.

Interview Questions

• When were you put in a position when you had to take leadership in a group environment? (Not an exact question but had them similar)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2013.

Interview

interview got over within 2 days and the offer letter is rolled out within 3 days and interview had 4 rounds , initial Face to face second round technical third round manager and the last round is HR , interview took place between 6pm to 10pm

Interview Questions

• Basic Hardware and operating system   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview difficulty level is 50/50. Only Versent round is difficult. They generally check your overall personality and your communication skills. A topic is given to each person in interview to talk for 5-10 min.

Interview Questions

• How to check configuration of a laptop/desktop?   1 Answer

Dell Technologies Response

3 Jul 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for sharing your experience and welcome to the family.

Application

Interview

Too long process.
    It took whole day as there were 55 candidates & we just need to wait for our turn.
    So, incase if you want to go for the interview take a day off.

Interview Questions

• Complete technical questions related to Networks, Servers, Softwares & Hardwares   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

It was great.the interview was average and not much difficult.only one operations round and if you click job is yours.but dell takes hell lot of time to give you offer letter so donot panic.

Interview Questions

• What is IPconnfig
      What is Macintosh
      What is BSOD
      What is Safe mode   Answer Question

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied in mid February right after they posted position on their website, got an interview early March. Interview was behavioral and tech. based. The two managers were very friendly and easy to talk to. Received an offer 2 weeks later. Make sure you have specific examples of your experiences regarding the behavior questions and catch up on some basic computer hardware/software.

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

4 Apr 2017 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thanks for your review of your interview experience. Congratulations on your offer and welcome!

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

Three rounds of Interview.

Technical Interview on Call.
    F2F Technical Interview.
    Managerial Round

Which was followed by a simple HR call. It was through a Employee referral. It was a pretty long process for a Fresher. Took two weeks for Completion. Patience is the key.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2013.

Interview

Quick and clear. The interviewers were really friendly and asked sensible questions. If you didn't know the answer they didn't make you feel like a waste of time. In fact, asked you more so that you be encouraged.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical on Desktop, laptop hardware   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.