Dell Technologies Client Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Client Technical Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in April 2011.

Interview

First Written Interview/ then face to face and at last HR Round.
You have to keep in mind to know anything and everything about OS and Networking to get through the interview or else small and quick answers will not work.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous Organization though you were doing a very good job there?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in October 2012.

Interview

2 rounds-screening and hr. Screening is ok and simple. In hr they basically focus on communication skill and few basic technical questions

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

1)hr round: self introduction, previous job experience
    2)ops round: whole lot of technical questions mostly related to networking and operating system and harware /software issues.
    3)voice and accent test

Interview Questions

• classification of channels on a router, how to restore system just by using command prompt, what is incastellation??   Answer Question

Negotiation

quite pleasent...dint have to bargain as they offered me a good package according to my experience

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in August 2014.

Interview

The first contact was done by phone. They called me and asked if I was interested on the position they were offering. A conversation in English was then started to provide proof of language proficiency, fluency and knowledge. They also asked several computer troubleshooting related questions according to the position they offered me.

Second interview was in person with Recruiting inside the company's premises. There you must pass a written exam which determines your skills in problem solving using logic and mathematics.

After that it comes a third interview in person with a team lead, or in my case a Manager. They repeated the same questions plus some ethics related ones.

After being informed I was selected to continue with the process I was asked for documentation: proof of citizenship, résumé, references from previous jobs and the validation of such information and documents happened right after. A drug test was scheduled during the following week (urine test) in a privately own lab.

Interview Questions

• Basic computer troubleshooting.   Answer Question
    • "What would you do if your manager asks you to so something that might be unethical in order to artificially improve performance and numbers?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unfortunately there was no negotiation. They explained the salary offered for the position (which is below average on the industry and type of position), the benefits (which are great and on par with other companies that are on the same line of business), vacation time and everything else in between.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was conducted professionally and the questions were what was required for the job.
    Personal questions were well put and were not put in a way where one would feel bad to answer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good bcoz I accepted the offer right away without any further questions.

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

1 HR round followed by Technical round (usually on basic computer knowledge, your past experience, graduation related questions) and 1 telephone round ( to check command on language depending on whether you are applying for International or domestic support)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

I have been an ex-employee of dell. I have previously worked with Dell for 3 years. I went through a referral for a rehire interview for the exact same role which I was into previously.

I was asked to come for interview at 10am and the interviewer who took my interview turned up only by 10:45Am. She then made me wait until 1pm in the afternoon and then comes and talks to me for just 2 mins. And I was not allowed to surpass the resume screening by the Talent Acquisition team and go through to the operations interview. The reason given to me were:
    I had postponed my joining date once when I joined Dell earlier in 2010.
    Reason for leaving Dell in 2013 as mentioned in the eexit form was not elaborate.

It was ridiculous to get such stupid reasons from Talent Acquisition team, to stop rehire of a candidate.

People who are not HR graduates should not be hired for such critical roles. An Electronics engineer with just 3 years of experience, judges a 7 years experienced candidate, who was an ex- employee of the organization in just 2 mins as in stable, because the joining date was postponed when employed earlier, and because reason for leaving was not elaborate on the eexit form.

It is absolutely rubbish and unacceptable. Never expected such immature TA team at Dell.

Interview Questions

• No interview was conducted. Only resume screening was done. It was just 2 mins, after waiting for 3 hours.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Interview

No process
    The interviewer asked to give an intro. She didn’t even listened carefully neither asked any questions just said u are not selected, but on what grounds god knows. There were 4 rounds not even a single round started

Bad company , no ethics, just waste of time, never go to such places they just be fool you. Reference only matters as if it is a government sector.

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Interview

5 rounds
    very simple
    1 jam round
    1 technical round
    1 phone round
    1 hr round
    1 manager round
    overall experience is good
    the most difficult part was telephonic round
    be confident in manager round as it is the elimination round

Interview Questions

• what are versions of windows   1 Answer

Dell Technologies Response

26 Feb 2018 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for reviewing us.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

It was great.the interview was average and not much difficult.only one operations round and if you click job is yours.but dell takes hell lot of time to give you offer letter so donot panic.

Interview Questions

• What is IPconnfig
      What is Macintosh