Dell Technologies Client Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Client Technical Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2012.

Interview

1.The first round is the HR round
2. Then there is a Technical round
3. Versant round
4. Operation manager round
5. Final HR salary negotiation round

Overall they look for the complete package as in the skill plus confidence.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, Technical questions, Communication skills , confidence   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2012.

Interview

It was a long tedious affair. There were three rounds of tech knowledge based interviews, two rounds of language and speech, hardware tear down, and finally two rounds with the human resources team.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a server and and desktop   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

interview process had 3 rounds 1st the HR round for the interaction purpose followed by the versent round and the manager round.
    in the versent round i had to repeat whatever the automated machine said.
    and at the last was the manager round which was a one on one interaction

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New Delhi) in March 2016.

Interview

It consisted of three rounds. Ops round was the most difficult, HR and Vercent was easy. It took around nine hours and three rounds, after a basic screening round. They focused on knowledge and communication skills instead of other concepts.

Interview Questions

• My Plans about my future and what would I do if I got a better salary somewhere else and a better growth opportunity in Dell   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2013.

Interview

Quick and clear. The interviewers were really friendly and asked sensible questions. If you didn't know the answer they didn't make you feel like a waste of time. In fact, asked you more so that you be encouraged.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical on Desktop, laptop hardware   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

First round was self-introduction round,second one was ops round,third or last round was versant round.Introduction round is about introducing ourselves,ops round is all about questions related to computer basics and troubleshooting,third round was versant test to check english fluency.All these rounds were elimination rounds.

Interview Questions

• How to delete temporary files using run command?
      Difference between RAM,ROM?