Dell Technologies Client Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Client Technical Support Associate

Dell Technologies Client Technical Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad) in April 2012.

Interview

Had Voice and accent and 2 technical rounds. The whole process seemed streamlined and well coordinated

Interview Questions

• Not any really . VEry basic technical and Behavioral Interviewinterview   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2012.

Interview

1.The first round is the HR round
    2. Then there is a Technical round
    3. Versant round
    4. Operation manager round
    5. Final HR salary negotiation round

Overall they look for the complete package as in the skill plus confidence.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, Technical questions, Communication skills , confidence   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in April 2011.

Interview

First Written Interview/ then face to face and at last HR Round.
    You have to keep in mind to know anything and everything about OS and Networking to get through the interview or else small and quick answers will not work.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous Organization though you were doing a very good job there?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in December 2010.

Interview

They arranged for multiple rounds. First an HR just asked general questions mostly pertaining to background and previous experience. Then there was a voice clarity round with was telephonic and automated. The IVR would ask you to repeat phrases and answer questions to get an understanding of the overall quality of your voice. Modulation is also checked probably. The next round was an ops round where they asked technical questions. The questions would not be easy unless someone has previous knowledge like I did.

Interview Questions

• Why would a higher hertz memory not work with a lower hertz memory as dual channel?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in November 2009.

Interview

HR Round, technical round and V&A round

Interview Questions

• Technical Round can be tricky as they might ask questions after going thru the expertise of the candidate.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation here.