Dell Technologies Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

3.1

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

the interview process was a phase approach. Initial phone screen then two to three phone conversations, moving to scheduling of face to face meeting. In person interview was at Dell on-site.

Interview Questions

• Describe several challenges you faced in your previous role.   Answer Question

Dell Technologies Response

3 Jan 2017 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thanks for sharing your interview experience with our team and our readers. Congratulations on your offer!

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Bizarre and totally unprofessional. The way I found out I was being considered is that I was copied on an email from hiring manager to his assistant, asking her to schedule time. Given his email had no signature, I had to do some digging and assumption-forming to ensure it was--in fact-- an interview for this position. The interview itself was also bizarre. Mostly the manager talking about the role, but not asking me any questions. A week went by after initial phone interview and I had not heard anything. I followed up and the manger ensured me that I'd hear from recruiting soon. I never did. What a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Dell?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in April 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me for an interesting role with Boomi. We set a time and they never called. Set a new time and they never called and then no longer replied to email. The lack of professionalism gives me pause on the whole organization as a customer or employee.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

It has been a long time since I interviewed, however I interviewed over 100 people for Dell in the last few years. Typically there are recruiters on the front end. They will forward resumes to a point person or manager who then reviews them for suitability to task. Typically the manager will then talk with the candidate. In many cases there will be additional technical or job specific interviews from 30 to 60 minutes. These vary by team but for technical interviews be prepared to be asked questions about process, as well as deep technical knowledge. In the consulting field candidates are being judged on knowledge as well as how they will fit within a team or in front of a customer. Everything below is based on averages that I saw, managed or experienced.

Interview Questions

• Questions about process and about technology   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in September 2011.

Interview

On campus interview, followed by a visit to Dell, Got a chance to intern and work on some good projects that resulted in full time job. The interview was a two step process. both interviews happened in the same day and both were a mix of knowledge and skill test

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

I met with a Dell Engineer in the field who put me in touch with a hiring manager. Within a week I was phone interviewed by Dell's Talent Acquisition and Candidate Development.

Despite receiving high accolades from everyone at Dell, and promises of meeting "the right people" at the right group, nothing materialized. They don't return emails or phone calls, not very professional in my opinion.

The interview seemed to be an interrogation of processes and technologies used at my position with a major competitor to Dell.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)).

Interview

3 interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest failure. What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online, and I was contacted by HR in about two weeks. First interview with HR. Second interview with hiring manager. The HR interview was behavioral and to check if I have met the requirements. Interview with the hiring manager was technical.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?
      Can you walk through your resume to highlights relevant skills and experience for the role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New Delhi) in February 2014.

Interview

very simple and straight forward interview process. It was quick and quite clear. Hiring team was quite professional. There were 2 rounds of interview and the questions were quite simple and no rocket science. Interview questions also included answering to some scenarios.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bracknell, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Extremely informal chat with manager followed by a call with the hiring manager to talk about aspirations followed by a full on technical interview which took an hour then another follow up chat with manager.

Interview Questions

• Talk about all of the elements you need to consider when putting together a data centre hosted solution to be accessed remotely over the WAN by 2000 users   1 Answer

Negotiation

Generous pay rise was offered therefore did not negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.