Dell Technologies Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was very breif, the interviewers were very uninterested and dull, of which to a degree I can understand I do know that they had been doing interviews for several days, But other than that we kept the interview pretty much job related, we did discuss a little about where I was from which helped ease my nerves.

Interview Questions

• What do I enjoy about working with health care   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Nashville, TN (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

There was no true interview of which to speak. I was brought in to a room with about 10 other candidates and we watched a video about Dell. It was about bland company policy. Basically everyone who was present was given a position on a temporary basis. It felt as if they chose only to hire anyone who applied and simply weed them out through the training phase.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work 7 days a week, any shift from 6am to 12 am?   1 Answer
    • Do you use recreational drugs? There will be a screening.   1 Answer

utter lack of benefits, pay and flexibility. I was expected to be on call 7 days a week from 6am to 12 am.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview was conducted in a very professional way . HR people are very professional and supportive. Cab facilty provided by Dell for the interview process. Detailed feedback was provided at the end of interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Chennai).

Interview

I was a college student at that time and I decided to do any part time job to support my basic needs. I posted my profile in an online job portal. I was contacted by an outsourcing company which referred me to Customer Service Representative job at Dell Healthcare, DLF IT Park, Ramapuram, Chennai. I specifically told them that I'm a college student and I will have only HSC marksheet during interview. They said HSC is also one of the qualifications for that job and so I can attend it.
    Believing them I went for the interview. There were few other graduate candidates for the interview. An employee came and asked for our interview call letter. While giving the letter, I told him that I'm a college student and I only have HSC documents. He told other candidates to go to other room for telephonic interview with HR and asked me to wait.
    He tried to convince me to not attend the interview, by saying that I won't be able to manage time for studies, etc. But I was so adamant and assured him that I can manage it. Then he sent me to the interview room. From the look on his face, I knew that they are going to reject me anyway.
    Then I attended the telephonic interview and waited for the verdict.
    The result was mark based, 30 out of 100 is pass. First they told the result for other candidates, everyone had less than 30 score. Then they said my score was 8 (lowest of all candidates) and adviced me to improve my English.
    BTW I forgot to mention, I'm a Freelance Invigilator for British Council.
    If they wanted to reject me, they could have just told that they don't want students and I won't be offended. I was told that my English is not good, but I was the most proficient candidate.

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

14 Nov 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Sorry to hear about your experience. We wish you the best for your career.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

it was a three round interview. the first round was with hr representative, followed by an aptitude and english language written test and the last round was a voice interview on call(phone call).

Interview Questions

• general HR questions followed by a series of questions on a phone call to test your conversational abilities and a test of your command over the English language. The questions are easy to answer if you follow the instructions. for example, i was asked to describe myself and my holiday preferences and then i was asked to frame five questions for the interviewer starting with words provided by him/her.   Answer Question

10 Aug 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for your reviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad) in January 2017.

Interview

JAM session was first round.
    Next was Group discussion round.
    Then it was Technical round.
    Later It'll go to Human Resources round which is the final round of the Dell Customer service representative process.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad) in June 2016.

Interview

The process took 1 month, I was initially interviwed for a sales associate position and later because of some issues they had to interview me again for Customer Service Representative position.

Interview Questions

• why should I hire you? what makes you stand out from the crowd?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in March 2016.

Interview

1st round starting with Jam round second followed by versant ,third with Hr and last and final with operation's managers and you rae selected they will say on the same day

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

30 Aug 2018 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to Dell.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Chennai) in November 2013.

Interview

I got to know about the hiring process through an consultancy and the interview process took about one 2 weeks, very simple interview anyone can crack

Interview Questions

• they will check your stability and conducts an telephonic LVA round.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated about the career growth and development and experienced candidates can negotiate about their package.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Interview process was through a staffing agency and was a smooth process. It took just 2 days and the manager and the HR who took the interview were very friendly. They basically focus on stability and team work skills and also any leader ship skills if you posess in your previous organisation

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.