Dell Technologies Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

It was a phone interview, and then an in person interview. It was on my college campus because my university has on-campus recruitment. It wasn't difficult, and mostly behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Basic, Behavioral. Was a straight forward interview process for the most part. There were 4 interviews in total. 3 in person and one over the phone. The people you will speak with range in grade level. Executive's to managers

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Provo, UT (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First, Dell set up a booth at the university. Go get some face time with these people (they are the recruiters). Their was an info session at the university. It is crucial that you attend this and get some more face time. After these two things, they selected 14 people to interview with them after attending an executive info session the night before. There is only one round of interviews, so make sure you are well prepared. All behavioral.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Provo, UT (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

There were mostly behavioral questions along with some technical skills questions. My interview was with two VPs. They were very interested in why dell and why Austin Texas. Have a good story about why you want to be there.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then a super day, every interview was behavioral. During the super day I had two one on one interviews. About a week later I was notified about a decision.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

So Dell came to our campus to recruit and we received and interview that first week. After that, candidates were invited to the Dell campus in Austin to interview for the position.

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

19 Nov 2015 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thanks for sharing your interview experience with our readers. Best of luck to you!

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in October 2015.

Interview

I attended the pre-interview dinner where there was a team-work exercise followed by a powerpoint presentation. Everyone at Dell created a great atmosphere at the dinner and I could tell that it carried into the work-place. The on-campus interview conducted by two recruiters. They started at the top of my resume and worked their way down with questions that helped them get to know you better.

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

27 Oct 2015 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us. We are always looking for ways to create a positive and rewarding experience with our candidates. Best of luck to you as you finish school!

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

2 Rounds of Behavioral Interviews. The process went very smoothly. This is an awesome company and everyone I met with was pleasant. My interviews went well and were made up of stereotypical behavioral questions. I would recommend Dell for an internship. We also got the opportunity to learn about many of the different products that Dell offers.

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

1 Jun 2015 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Best of luck to you.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Had a bit of a weird experience. The interview was by no means difficult (behavioral questions mostly). But the interviewer was wearing tennis shoes and began to take on a very apathetic tone as soon as he found out I was applying to other firms in addition to Dell. Could very well have been a fluke, but not a great experience nonetheless.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group and there was a disagreement.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Dell as a company?   Answer Question

17 Nov 2014 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thank you for your feedback. We are definitely a more casual culture here at Dell but apathy during an interview is not welcome. We will share your comments with our team internally so that we may improve our interviewing in the future.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)).

Interview

It was a campus interview. I submitted my application through campus recruiting and was invited to a 30-minute interview a few days later. They did a tag-team interview with two recruiters. They will respond within a few weeks about whether or not I'll have a second email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did not agree with someone with whom you were working. How did you handle the situation and what were the results?   Answer Question

19 Nov 2014 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your experience interviewing with Dell. Your feedback will help our Recruiting team improve as well as provide insight to future candidates.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.