Dell Technologies IT Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies IT Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.2

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

phone interview, personal meeting, experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process, the recruiters are outdated. Easy to fool in simple words.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in January 2019.

Interview

in-depth one-on-one interview with the person you originally interviewed with or it can be a day-long interview that includes meetings with company staff. You may meet with management, staff members, executives, and other company employees. Once you're scheduled for a second interview, you're most likely in serious contention for the job.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)) in October 2009.

Interview

I had a good HR talent acquisition team interview process and a good on-board. Everything was clear communicated upfront, including position expectations, location, and support I would receive to relocate.

Interview Questions

• The interview had an average questions for the position I was applying to.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Interview

go through 2 rounds of Interview, first through calls then arrange for face to face by both the technical manger and human resource team. Benefit and compensation package is not decided by the hiring manager but rather by the hr team base on the current market trend

Interview Questions

• Working experience, willingness to work after normal working hours   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I was contacted by HR, and they scheduled a video interview. Later I had a phone screening with HR, then an interview with the first line manager, and later interview with Director of the area.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation when you had to manage change wich you knew your employees wouldn`t agree with. What have you done, what was the employee's reaction, and what have you learned?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.