Dell Technologies Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Interview Questions in India

Interviews at Dell Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was scheduled and completed in a day. Interview was very good and communicative. Had a lot of fun. Interviewer was very supportive in the overall process. The questions asked were of medium difficulty.

Senior UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2020.

Interview

This is for Dell EMC. A very long interview process. There was around 4 hour interview in total in which there was 3 rounds of technical and 1 managerial one. I have given all rounds of interview and was very sure about the selection. Got mail after a week that they are taking other interviews as well and then will decide whom to select(basically who will take less salary because of this covid situation). I was one of those who asked for 30% hike on current salary. They should consider the salary part first if not ready to give the asked pay. No response from a month. So I replied on the mail that I don't want to work with you guys. waste of time.

Interview Questions

• JS questions, 2-3 js programs, develop alert using reactjs.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I applied for technical support through glass door and got a call regarding interview after a couple of days, it was a enquiry call and the contact person said will update regarding next rounds ASAP since it was lock down period

Principal Engineer Interview

Interview

There will be approx 3~4 round of technical interview followed by Manager and Director rounds. Technical interview is based on the basic concepts of Linux, device driver, Kernel and Programming languages. Dell is basically looking for good attitude people.

Interview Questions

• Linked list basic question like: deletion of a node, intersection of two list, loop in the list etc.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

they asked basic programming questions. about python , data structures, while loop .
    they even asked on machine learning. how to clean data, how to normalize data,
    questions on matrix was asked.

Senior Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New Delhi).

Interview

Online application followed by contact from HR about a phone screen. Total time 2 weeks from the date of application. This phone screen was postponed without any prior communication to me. Finally, when it did happen, it was so unprofessional to the point that it was hilarious. For the role of Senior Strategy Advisor, focused on Commercial GTM, an Analyst was my interviewer who had absolutely no clue what GTM meant for Commercial Business of Dell in India. This was followed by live Excel Test, about which the hiring team including HR did not inform me or advised to prepare. Few minutes into the call when questions were about SQL & complex Excel skills, I politely declined to move forward in the interview process as I felt the questions were focused towards someone with experienced Analyst skills than Senior Strategy Advisor. The most disappointing part is gross unprofessionalism from Dell India hiring team that scheduled an Analyst interviewer who had no knowledge of GTM to interview for the Senior Strategy Advisor. I had asked atleast twice before the interview was there any preparation needed, but I was told it would be a general discussion. Either the Title and Description was a complete mismatch or a scheduling issue, either way it was a complete waste of time for me and a complete waste of hiring resources for Dell. Or the Title was just to glorify a role that no one was interested to do or was challenging to hire for. On top of that no communication to the candidate about Interview format which is very basic but critical part. And not surprising no follow-up from HR. Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

The Recruiter made me well aware of the job profile. It was very well organized and monitored. They make Candidates feel comfortable. The coordination and process was smooth. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

It was a good interview. A lot of technical and guestimate questions are asked. Be prepared for out of the box questions. The interviewer will try to grill you but be patient and go along with the flow

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

Was interviewed for role of Java developer with Microservices.
    First Round:
    Written coding round. Was asked to write code on a white sheet.
    Second Round :
    Technical- Questions were based on core java, java 8, Spring and Spirng boot.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

Called for Face to Face Discussion. 2 Tech Rounds followed by Managerial Round. The interviewer was so naive that he doesn't know to ask the right questions. The focus was on Data Structures and Algorithms.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.