Dell Technologies Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 Jun 2019

2.7

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (College Station, TX (US)).

Interview

three phone calls with two of my would-be managers. Easy questions, not intimidating. Both people were very friendly and wanted me to get the position. I believe most people that get to the interview stage are extended offers unless they are poorly prepared or say something unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you think you deserve this opportunity?   Answer Question

Dell Technologies Response

27 Oct 2016 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Glad to hear about your positive experience and that you found our team friendly. Congratulations on your Dell offer - welcome!!

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Edison, NJ (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was definitely tricky and rigorous, but all meaningful questions. Definitely more technical, critical thinking questions than behavioral, but all related back to the actual job responsibilities. First we reviewed the position, then linked my experiences, and then critical thinking questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

20 mins with behavior questions and 25 mins with case questions. The HR person is nice but the manager didn't seem to be interested to the interview at all. Case was based on the job description but a little further.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example once you have to handle the complains from your customers.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

They initially contacted me from school because I have a resume at a career fair. I first had a phone interview and was soon asked to come in for an in-person interview. I interviewed with some team members and manager of the team.

Interview Questions

• teamwork experiences? time you took initiative? unique qualities (why you?)   Answer Question

Dell Technologies Response

3 Jul 2017 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your experience interviewing with Dell - welcome to the company!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, heard back in a few days for first interview. 24 hours later second interview. Offered internship right then over the phone, no in-person interview. Very casual overall, easy and quick. Make sure to apply for internships early on.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge you faced? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • What are technical skills you have and how would you apply them to your work at Dell?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview took place on campus. From what I can tell Dell prioritizes hiring from target schools. The interview was mostly behavioral since I was applying for a non-technical role. I also interviewed for a technical role where I was asked to code on a whiteboard

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Applied through University. Heard back the next day for an on campus interview.
    Interview was very easy with mostly behavioral questions. They sad I will hear back in at most 2 weeks. However never heard back from them. I tried emailing them multiple times but they did not respond. Very unprofessional attitude of such a large company

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Only one round phone interview. About 2 hours, interview with both HR and hiring manager. Asked both technical and behavioral questions. Overall, I think it is a good company, especially for an intern.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Waco, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people on my college campus. Interview was laid back and they asked questions to see why I was interested in accounting and their company, long-term goal type questions, and life experience questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

You will have two interviewees. They will ask about three behavioral based questions and one technical. They interview will be about five minutes. They also asked questions about their company.

Interview Questions

• If you were looking to invest into a company, which financial statements would you look at?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.