Dell Technologies Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (College Station, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

There was an on campus interview after meeting them at career fair. If you made it past the first interview, you did an onsite interview at their campus. They are all super friendly and want to help you succeed. They are also very open for any questions throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you ran into trouble working with others, and how did you deal with this?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I applied through my university career fair and got accepted for three interviews. The interviews were all very casual, but the interviewers did not know much of what position I was even interviewing for (It was not specified on the invite), the did not have a time frame in when I should hear back, and overall they made it very clear they only "did the interviewing", and that the rest was left up to HR. I enjoyed my experience with the interviewers, but I never heard back. I contacted my interviewers multiple times and even tried to contact Dell HR directly, and nothing. I did not hear back after any of the interviews, aside from one. I received a rejection email over a month later containing multiple typos, and said that they followed up with me once to let me know I was still in the process - they never did that. I am so disappointed in Dell for this level of unprofessionalism, and will not be recruiting with them again.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in March 2018.

Interview

Role was posted on school's career board. After applying with cover letter and resume, I had a first-round call with recruiter. I then had two video interviews with managers. The video interviews were thirty minutes each and very basic behavioral questions about my past experiences.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Told me about the position I was interviewing for, the specific tasks I would be doing, some of the people that I would be working for. Then they asked me about projects and organizations on my resume and general questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (East Lansing, MI (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

30 min behavioral to talk about my resume, then an in person interview with hiring manager. Overall was a great experience as they kept you informed of the whole process and answered all my questions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in October 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward and technical interview process. It was geared towards knowing your technical skills and ability to learn fast. The very first stage was a HireVue interview where I answered 5 pre-recorded questions and then I had a phone interview with a manager with Dell. After a couple weeks, I heard back from them that they were impressed and wanted to bring me on board

Interview Questions

• What are you most passionate about? What programming languages do you know? What was your experience in data structures   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Fairly basic interview. I was asked about my work experience, my skills, and my education. The atmosphere was comfortable and open, I felt like I was able to share my experiences honestly while showing how I would be a valuable asset for the company. I was surprised to get an interview as I am not graduating soon.

Interview Questions

• Explain a major obstacle you have faced and what you did to overcome it.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a smooth flowing conversation. I had two people interview me, together. We talked about some key points on my resume especially my work for non-profits and why chose to do them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself.
      Which department would you like to work in (for HR)   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

It was pretty relaxed. It was a phone interview where I was asked stuff written on my resume. The interviewer inquired about the projects I have done and all. I was asked if I was interested in Dell and their internship openings.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in December 2018.

Interview

Everyone was great and felt very good. Talking to them was very easy and they made it very clear what they wanted. Took a while to hear back though. Overall enjoyed it very much and glad I applied.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.