Dell Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2,991 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

2 rounds.. judge technical as well as behavioral aspects..Questions are about previous jobs and projects. Will ask relevant technical questions to judge a candidate for their requirements. One of the best thing of the process was, for the questions which you donot answer or answer incorrectly, they will explain you the correct/expecting approach to it.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to previous job and technology specific ones.   Answer Question

College Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

No technical questions for asked since this was for a sales role. Asked me about the industry and my experience. It was mostly behavioral and I was interviewed by an employee and HR manager for about an 1 hr.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you know about Industry X   1 Answer

Interview

I talked to a recruiter about the open position and applied through the careers website. I was then contacted by a sales manager to schedule a Skype interview. The interview took about 30 minutes and was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging task at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I applied it through University. They arrange it as 1:6 interview. There were 6 recruiting people in one room, so stressful. They seems nice and friendly. They ask me to talk about yourself, then ask me several questions, such as what stream line I achieved. And I never heard back from Dell.

Intern Interview

Interview

The role was for data science intern and they asked me resume based and basic technical questions. The questions involved machine learning concepts and the different classification and regression techniques including Neural Networks

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Interview

The interview covered a basic review of my resume and discussion of my business school coursework. We also talked through the typical topics of a behavioral interview and about the technology industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with a challenging team member?   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (San Antonio, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The meeting was setup by a recruiter (I forget which one. I was getting calls from numerous head hunters that had an accent that was hard to understand.) and I met him at a hotel. It only lasted 2 minutes. It ended when I found out it was for an entry level job.

Interview Questions

• He asked me about my experience. I told him I have been a Field Service I.T. professional for 35 years. He explained what the job entailed, at which point we both agreed that this interview was set up by a recruiter that didn't understand the I.T. industry that well.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I was contacted for a screening interview a month after I applied (pretty typical for a tech company). I met with the talent acquisition specialist to go over my resume and the job details and once they knew I was a real person and did understand the job requirements they set me up with a phone interview with the hiring manager about a week later. I met with the hiring manager to discuss experience and what they were looking for and was told that after they had completed the rest of the interviews that I would be contacted for a second interview with the hiring managers boss, assuming I made the cut. I was contacted 4-5 days later with the request for a 2nd interview and that was held a week later. About 4-5 days after the 2nd interview the talent acquisition specialist contacted my by phone and extended a verbal offer. I started with the company 1 month later after completing background checks/drug screens.

Junior Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Most of them are machine learning questions. How to prevent overfitting, Some questions about time series models. What kinds of models do you know explain all of the models and pick the one you like the most and the least

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

It was good. I got selected from university career fair along with 50 other candidates. Its been a month and no reply from company. Students are waiting as company has a history of not selecting anyone in previous career fair.

Support Manager Interview

Interview

Similar to other structured and established companies. You go through several rounds of interviews, from personality assessment to problem-solving approaches. First on phone, then in-person interviews. Then they'll ask for your compensation expectations.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.