Dell Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2,751 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I was contacted by HR, and they scheduled a video interview. Later I had a phone screening with HR, then an interview with the first line manager, and later interview with Director of the area.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation when you had to manage change wich you knew your employees wouldn`t agree with. What have you done, what was the employee's reaction, and what have you learned?   Answer Question

Global Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Met recruiters at career fair, one round interview for their summer internship within supply chain, received verbal offer within a few days, took two weeks to receive written offer, had conversations with multiple Dell employees prior to accepting

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time you had a lot on your plate and how you managed that workload?   1 Answer

IT Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Kozhikode, Kerala) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment event. for internship. It had three rounds, first 2 were done my Managers and the last one was with HR. Questions are very common, typical HR questions and on past experience

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2.How does data get transferred across application.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview, then a video interview then a final group interview in Franklin, MA. The group interview lasts from 8-2:00 PM and you get lunch and are able to meet a lot of people in the company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Chennai) in July 2019.

Interview

the interview process include
    company shortlist
    online test (aptitude + programming logic)
    technical interview - Managerial interview - Hr interview
    offer

i cleared all the round but still didn't got selected.
    they asked me questions on my resume and other general questions based on C++, DBMS, testing,etc

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in February 2019.

Interview

STAR process with typical behavioral questions. Standard interviews, Auckland manager looks for his "type" and is a shallow manager that disrespects people and wants a young version of himself he can boss around and take orders. They have a limited future and will squeeze the few cash cow accounts they have left until the ground is taken from underneath them. They are a bad choice for anyone looking to gave a longer term career in IT, as they are acting like dinosaurs hanging on to selling hardware tooth and nail.

Junior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in November 2015.

Interview

1) HR CALL
    2) On-spot interview with the manager and senior employee. Standard questions type of why dell? what are you looking for? What's your studies about? Minor technical questions.
    3) Technical test

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Professional and smooth. You will be interviewed by at least one manager, they are friendly and calm. Most important, they want you to be relax and answer the questions asked.

Interview Questions

• How will you solve a frustrated customer problem on the phone?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Graduate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2019.

Interview

Very quick interview process. Had a phone interview where I was asked why I wanted to work at Dell, why I wanted a sales role, a bit about my past experience and latest technology trends. A week later I had the assessment centre, which consisted of a group exercise, a sales call role play and a competency based interview. Found out the following week that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell us about the latest technology trends?   1 Answer

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Several phone screens to see if we were aligned on the opportunities they had and what I was looking to do. Then there was a series of offsite one on one interviews over a few months since I was no in a hurry to change jobs.

Interview Questions

• How to smoothly transform from one engineering process to another and avoid some of the potential pitfalls.   1 Answer

S/W Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell EMC in June 2019. The interviewer asked three questions, some were concerning my final project at the University. I was given enough time to think and develop my solutions.

Interview Questions

• write 3 methods to be executed in O(1) - get(), set(), changeAll()   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.