Dell Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2,990 Interview Reviews

2.9

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was hurried to find a replacement for their newly vacant position, so the overall experience was streamlined and quick. There were a multitude of emails and phone interviews going from person to person within the department until they reached a decision.

Interview Questions

• Provide examples of your process or routine to bridge the communication gap between you and a potential client to determine the scope of a creative project.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

This was a Phone interview. They do a screening with hr then do an phone interview with a manager. Interview lasted all of 30 minutes. They were prompt in their phone call.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Draper, UT (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone interview is first and then Personal interview . It took a long time to get a result about the interview. You should know about Basic Knowledge about Network

Associate Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online through my university's internal job-board and got an invitation for a video interview two days later. The video interview consisted of five questions where you record yourself for 2 minutes max for each answer. A day later, I received an invitation for an onsite interview in Round Rock, Texas. That interview was four hours long and consisted of three separate, 45-minute interviews with Associate Sales Managers. The final interview had a role play component where you simulate a sales call with your interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to change somebody's mind who is older than you.
      What's the most difficult subject you've ever had to learn?   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

I had two initial phone interviews with two different managers followed by a panel interview with those two managers plus seven current help desk employees then had a final one-on-one phone interview with the Director.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

It was a phone interview, and then an in person interview. It was on my college campus because my university has on-campus recruitment. It wasn't difficult, and mostly behavioral questions were asked.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Met Dell at a conference. had a 30 minutes conversation with a Business Development Director. We met during a conference.
    He asked me only behavioral questions. Didn't find anything unique about the proccess.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Applied through college career website. Got email to interview on campus. The interviewer was really chill, and they didn't ask any difficult questions. Most questions were about things on my resume. It's been a few months now and I haven't heard back.

Dell Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I sent in my resume and then got two phone calls by upper management. The questions were mostly about my past experiences and some pretty hard behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a goal you set out for yourself that you didn't achieve, what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Consisted of 2 interviews. First a video interview and then if you pass, you go to a phone interview. Make sure to practice role playing a sales situation if you have no experience. They may have you role play if theirs time.