Dell Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2,994 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

a very long phone interview followed by a one on one in house. mostly focusing on who you are. nothing too confusing. be prepared to comment on the business model and know the company history.

Interview Questions

• all behavioral questions. asked what you would like to do in the job   Answer Question

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Franklin, MA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online, did a brief 5 question recorded interview, then was invited on site for a morning of interviews. The interviews were great with not too much pressure. The managers did a great job of making all of us feel comfortable.

There are 3 interviews and the 3rd interview is a mock sales call. I had never done a mock call before, but you are given material to prep accordingly. The technology is very basic and doesn't require haven't a tech background as most people who apply are business majors.

The managers who work at DellEMC are incredible. They are intelligent, mature, and it is clear they are very good at what they do. They made the day for me and I appreciate all their work.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkinton, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hopkinton, MA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was 3 rounds. In the first, I spoke to 3 analysts. The second was interviewing with the leader of the team I'd be joining, and then I spoke with the head of the group.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be right for this team and this role?
      Why do you want to move to Mass (where Dell is HQ'd)?   Answer Question

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Consisted of 2 interviews. First a video interview and then if you pass, you go to a phone interview. Make sure to practice role playing a sales situation if you have no experience. They may have you role play if theirs time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hopkinton, MA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Overall, the process went well. The recruiter was excellent and followed up on all communication. The process was quick at first and then stalled due to the holidays. I was not selected as a few internal candidates "surfaced".

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new opportunity?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Process starts online. After they review your application, there is a one-way video interview consisting of 5 questions. You speak to your webcam (and can see you responding to yourself the entire time) and have a chance to review the answer. You are able to re-do each answer one time if you choose. The time allowed for the responses was insufficient, and with no back and forth, it was considerably more awkward than a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember exactly how it was worded, but they asked for me to give an elevator pitch of their systems/capabilities.   Answer Question

Storage Engineer Interview

Interview

45 mins interview just based on the resume focusing on internships and projects. Interview was pretty relaxed and manager genuinely wanted to know more about the candidate. It was an onsite interview

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter reached out to me a couple days later to schedule a virtual interview. After completing the virtual interview, either a 30 minute onsite or phone interview is scheduled based on where you lived. I ended up doing the phone interview because I lived remotely. Everybody was super friendly and really casual!

Interview Questions

• What is something interesting that we should know about you that isn't on your resume?   Answer Question
    • Why do you like Sales?   Answer Question
    • If you were in a class of 20 reps, where would you rank amongst them and why?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)).

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. Like to know how you manage your time, how you think strategically, want to get to know your work style and how you deal with ambiguity in the workplace. THey aslo ask questions about how you handle conflict and get your message across multiple organizations effectively

Interview Questions

• When you are managing multiple projects, how do you stay organized? How do you prioritize your day?   Answer Question

Interview

It was a phone call. Then another phone call. And then another Phone call. What a surprise. A phone call for a sales job. It was super easy and laid back. Nothing crazy