Dell Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2,996 Interview Reviews

2.9

Developer Interview

Interview

It was a smooth process and really like working at Dell. There is so much to describe not sure what to mention or not. End of the day Dell is a brand

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I interviewed one morning at 11 AM (via video interview). I got an email telling me they will not be moving forward with me after "careful consideration" 4 hours later. The process was extremely fast considering it took only a few hours. I emailed the recruiter (two of Dell's recruiters) about feedback, & of course I did not get a response back from either one of them.

Interview Questions

• What is the most complicated thing you ever had to learn?   Answer Question

Project Management Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Telephone Interview. Just asked me if I know SQL and they explained about their team for 20 minutes. I felt that I am right fit for the position and I also added few points where I could align with role since they weren't asking any questions. They really seem not interested in hiring and after 2 weeks, I got an email saying they are looking for a person who is experienced in the domain which came as a surprise since I wasn't even interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Do you know SQL? I am really looking for someone to help me with SQL   1 Answer

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Went through two phone call interviews with a senior and junior data scientist at Dell. Two weeks later I had another phone interview with a hiring manager. Interviews were mostly non technical, but did ask general questions about data science experience.

Interview Questions

• What kind of data would you collect to decide if a company should go through with a particular venture?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in November 2019.

Interview

Met the director at an on-campus career event, connected on Linkedin, and then received an interview invitation. I waited about 30 days after the interview until I received the offer. The interview went well and the hr responded very fast.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the project you have done. One case study and several behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied online through Handshake and received a response about a month later to interview. Went to the headquarters to interview and was asked questions by the chief of staff for an executive and a manager in a department.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

So far I have had an online digital interview. You would read out the questions and have 30 seconds before the recording started. You were allowed to redo the recording for any question and play back your response before going on to the next question.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

On campus interview- took about 45 minutes. The interview was largely behavioral but they asked me a very quick "case" type question. I had two interviewers and they were very nice. I received an offer a few weeks later (which was unexpected since I was expecting a second round) .

Business Analyst Masters Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I applied through my university's recruiting website and Dell's career website. Interview was cancelled, but rescheduled in a timely manner. The interview was an on-campus interview. As we were walking through my resume, the interviewer asked more in-depth about the academic projects I have done.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

First interview was about general behavioral questions. Next interview was more about past projects and experience. The third interview was a lot more technical and was conducted by two software engineers and asked web development questions.