Dell Technologies Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Marketing Manager Interview Questions

3.2

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Great overall interview process. Questions were basic and the whole process was natural and not very pressuring. My interviewer was very nice and kept it professional as well, Dell seems like a great work environment.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you possess that sets you apart from other marketers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Remote, OR (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Be prepared. Do your homework, because they will ask. Come with examples and concrete metrics. Ask questions. You are interviewing them just as they are interviewing you. Show you put thought into the process.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a challenge that you overcame and how   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bedford, MA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

If a Dell or RSA calls you. Just hang up. I get a call from an internal interviewer out of the blue. I follow-up with the hiring manager the following week which went well and samples provided. . Then radio silence from both. I told them this has happened before but I was assured this was no longer the case. This is literally the 3rd time they have called me on different roles. They fulfilling an internal compliance regulation where they have to talk to X amount of people or trying to figure out how other firms in the security world. Huge waste of time and effort.

Interview Questions

• How did your sales team approach a new product release to their customer base with this feature?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in April 2014.

Interview

I had two separate interviews with Directors. They were both extremely knowledgeable and direct, but they made me feel comfortable. Questions ranged from simple work style/ethic, to more complicated scenarios about solving marketing issues. I was asked to list all the different marketing programs and applications I had experience with.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I felt I could thrive in an environment that offered little to no guidance on how the job was to be performed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am a contractor, so my agency did the negotiating for me.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)).

Interview

Interview involved talking to several people from different departments to assess your communication and skill level. Most interviewers had a series of questions on a sheet that they asked you.

Interview Questions

• The only hard question was a question about SEM because it wasn't my specialty, but it basically asked what I would if X situation happened.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

I went through 4 interviews with individuals around the globe. Make sure when answering questions you speak slowly and clearly as English may be their second language and you want to ensure they fully understand your responses.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult, just don't be afraid to say when you don't know something.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2008.

Interview

several phone screens before the hiring req was actually opened. took so long that i told them i wasn't interested. they called back to say they were opening a req and could i come onsite? people were nice, happy to have someone join the team and helpful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiated for higher RSU

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montpellier (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Montpellier (France)) in January 2015.

Interview

Fist it starts by HR discussion tht leads to step # with recruiting manager then pass on to the General Manager for validation / approbation. There could be an extra setps with some of the Key internal customers but usually the process ends here

Interview Questions

• what would be you 30/60/90 day plan   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Spent 20 minutes on the phone to a recruiter, could hardly make out what they were saying. Two weeks later and despite asking for feedback I hear absolutely nothing. Great company? Erm... no. More a total waste of time.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Just the basic interview questions regarding my previous education and work experience. Interview was over the phone. There was no specific questions regarding the work position - just the basics of your background.
    It was a junior (entry level) position.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging moment in my career or education?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.