Dell Technologies Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Sat down with 2 managers but did not know the exact position I was being talked to about since I put my resume in with a lot of sales positions. Have not heard from them yet and it has been over a week.

Interview Questions

• What happens when you are being rejected multiple of times, what does it do to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Nashville, TN (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviews with Dell are often based on a format of finding out how you handle situations in the work place. I was asked to address a situation, what was the task taken to deal with that situation, what was the action taken and what was the ultimate result of the action taken. Be prepared to address how you have dealt with situations relevant to the job you are applying for and what you did to create the desired result.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to grow acquisition business. What methods did you use to grow that business?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated very close to the salary I wanted. I would advise to find out what the position you are considering pays in the job market you are considering. You will likely be offered slightly less than what the market is averaging for the position, but it is negotiable.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Too many questions and went on to long.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult client to deal with and how did I resolve i?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK (US)).

Interview

They interviewed a fairly large amount of people for a "sales class" and settled on about 8. The interview was performed by 2 men, in a small room with no desk or table. It felt quite oppressive, but the interviewers were good-natured. They seemed to go down a list of the basic questions you would expect for a sales type job, asking about experience, and they had me do a "role playing" session wherein I was to sell them a product. Overall the interview was swift and brutal if you aren't already a salesperson, otherwise it wasn't too bad.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to sell them an electronic device about which I had almost no knowledge. I felt very stupid trying to sell this person a device with no idea of its features, why someone would want it, or any technical information   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Nashville, TN (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online through a referral. Interview is mostly basic stuff including asking what I knew about the company in general. Two people interviewed me, one asked most of the questions while another took notes. It lasted a total of about 20 minutes. I received an email a week later stating that I did not get the job.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

After you apply, you're contacted by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. This is a quick call with the recruiter before your formal onsite interview. There will then be one of more onsite interviews before you receive an offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (San Marcos, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The job interview was pretty tough. There were two people that interrogated me for about 20 min. You definitely need to prepare and do your research. This is not an interview that you can wing. My interviewer told me this is a way to get your foot in the door and change departments if sales is not for you.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in December 2015.

Interview

2 process interview- one with staffing agency then another with 2 individuals. The questions were something you have to think about before answering. It is difficult if you don't prepare.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I would rank higher: career advancement or longevity in role.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter, basic behavioral questions. Then had phone interview (out of state applicant) with sales managers and agreed very basic behavioral questions and questions based on sales. Few days later given offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Received 1st offer and declined. They cave back with a second offer and accepted after negotiating salary.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa Palms, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Tampa Palms, FL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

you come in to the city they bring you in show you the facility and explain to you what exactly you would be doing if you would work for dell.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had in sales   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.