Dell Technologies Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 31 Mar 2019

3.2

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very nice and easy, since it was phone interview. Not much of a process, since took my interview, told me to wait for 2-3 weeks to discuss with team, management, HR department. Emailed me and called me within the given span of time and told me I got it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself. How do you think you would fit for this role, and what are some unique things about you that would make you a better candidate?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in April 2015.

Interview

It was good. Interviewers were really nice and the experience was great. I thought I got the question wrong initially but I didn't when looking back and felt relieved. This was last spring and I applied through college/university and got the internship. It was a technical question about tree traversal

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Irvine, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

interviewed once at school's career center. This was their first time to come to campus for recruiting summer interns. The office here was an acquired company so I guess the interview standards are lower than Dell's headquarters.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Typical corporate interview process:
    1. Taleo job application
    2. Email from employer to arrange initial "screening call"
    3. Telephone call - 15 mins or so - to confirm your interest in job, qualifications, location, hours, etc.
    4. Email #2 - arrange interview by phone with hiring manager (30mins-45 mins)
    5. 2nd Interview (see above)
    6. Email #3 - arrange face-to-face (in person) interview with hiring manager + peers 2+ hours onsite.
    7. Email #4 - hiring manager -ok we're going to hire you... here's the offer letter and forms to consent to background check and process for drug screening.
    8. Your acceptance of job offer.
    9. Email #5 - confirmation of approval for hire (passed all tests, etc.).
    10. Email #6 - new hire letter w/ start date and orientation details (ever 2 weeks they conduct new hire orientation), so you may end up waiting to actually start work).
    11. Orientation - bring ID (2 forms of ID required, e.g. Drivers license / SS card / Passport).

Interview Questions

• Most questions were very typical of job interviews.

For one role, a Sr. Manager role, I was asked to whiteboard quite a bit (so be prepared to demonstrate your capabilities, knowledge and experience).   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, they gave me "top pay" for the job grade.

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

There were 2 rounds of Interview. One technical and another HR. The technical interview went really well. But the HR interview went little uncomfortable as the offer was too low. But, there were no much options, I had to accept the offer.

Negotiation

I couldn't manage to get what I have demanded but accepted whichever they offered.

Dell Technologies Response

6 Oct 2014 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thank you for your review of your offer experience. At Dell, it is important to us to offer pay to our candidates that is based on in depth analysis of the role in the marketplace. A lot of data is... More

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Nashville, TN (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview was ok. It was pretty standard the question that I was asked. Tell me about a time when... And so on. Interview was ok. It was pretty standard the question that I was asked. Tell me about a time when... And so on

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in January 2018.

Interview

Best recruiter I ever had. He was efficient, prompt, and very friendly. Not only did he give me tips on interview questions I would be asked, but also suggested questions that I should at the hiring manager. I have never had a recruiter be invested in my success. It was truly an amazing experience. I can't say enough good things about it. The team members I interviewed with were also great. There were no curve ball questions or gotcha type questions. Very straightforward. Everyone was very welcoming and eager to get to know me and my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I first sent in answers of a questionnaire to HR. I then had three phone interviews with various managers. I then went to the office for a panel interview. HR was very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns throughout the process.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Mumbai) in February 2013.

Interview

GD followed by interview in campus. Interview focussed on aptitude and selling skills. I was asked to do a role play with I playing the seller's role trying to convince my customer to buy.
    There were also aptitude questions including puzzles that compelled me to think of multiple option, were probably testing how can I handle pressure.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Noida) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview process was so quick and comments on it. Interview process was so quick and comments on it. Interview process was so quick and comments on it. Interview process was so quick and comments on it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.