Dell Technologies Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Initial round of discussion was with HR who was helpful and indicated a different position which could be more suitable. Was asked to attend F2F at Dell building 8. Interviewer was late as he had gone for lunch. Interview was stopped midway due to him not being aware of the role I was considered for.

My query: why was the resume shortlisted?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed with Dell a few months ago, and it was not a pleasant experience. My first round of interviews consisted of an hour long conference call with 5 people, which I found really weird. The interviewers did not seem like they wanted to be there, and after speaking frankly did not seem to be as knowledgeable as they think they are.

Wasn't impressed with the team at all and withdrew myself from the process. Horrible group of interviews where they showed no respect, would not recommend this place to anyone.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Round Rock, TX (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with 5 different leaders from sales, customer service, HR, technology and marketing. Interview was fast paced and it was fun to meet leaders from different parts of the company. I was surprised that I was only interviewed via phone and received an offer. Standard behavioral questions with no surprises. Pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What's the hardest decision you had to make in the workplace and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in March 2010.

Interview

Few questions about experience/ goals , etc.

Interview Questions

• Most of the time it is a panel interview ( 3 people) and there is a lot’s of grillin   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

Was actually quite simple. Upon receiving my resume, I was contacted about the position. An initial interview with the internal recruiter led to an interview with two senior level managers. Once I completed those, it was only a day or so before I was offered the position. I started within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was a simple "back and forth" regarding salary and bonus, but a compromise was easily reached.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was super smooth. Both the interviewers were knowledgeable and patient in listening.
    Hiring HR was awesome. He was providing timely and adequate updates on the progress.
    Overall I had a great experience

Interview Questions

• Experience in people management and leadership skills
      How do you plan the day
      What was the worst mistake in the professional career and what lessons have you learned   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

6 rounds of interviews, lots of waiting . Process was well informed and responsive to calls. all managers/directors were available lots of time to prepare. HR kept me informed at every stage. the background check was via. a third party company

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

Focus is more on the skills you carry and problem solving methodologies you have employed previously. Focus is also on your ability to manage/interact with teams spread across globally

Interview Questions

• They would ask you to talk about one problem you have solved and the what unique method you brought in helped in resolving it. Knowledge and ability to leverage technology in your day to day activities is looked at very highly   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

It took months and appears that they were not keen to close the position. What i understood later was that there was a useless manager and they were waiting for him to resign, the team revolted againta him and he was incompetent!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad) in October 2012.

Interview

Was interviewed by a Technical lead who focused only on Search Optimization and DB Queries, which were not relevant for the role. He was assigned to interview as no one else was available.

Then I was made to wait for a while before another "manager" walked in for the interview. I answered a few of his queries, but then asked about his designation, which was lower than the role I was being interviewed for.

Finally called the HR, who took a meek escape by saying "your qualifications do not match the requirements on hand. We will get in touch with you later".

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.