Dell Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 15 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Dell Technologies

3.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 78 candidate interviews
Dell Technologies
Application

I interviewed at Dell Technologies

Interview

Not really difficult nor too easy, there will be 3 rounds minimum. There can be US round also which will be very difficult. Interview might looking for something specific concentrate on that an d answer

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself now
    Answer Question
Dell Technologies
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies

Interview

It was very smooth and organized. Good process. Recruitment team was prompt with their replies and made the experience very good. A company to vouch for ! Great work culture too !

Interview Questions
Dell Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Columbus, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

The people for the interview are trained and nice. I feel I have time to think about the questions and they will listen for sure. Otherwise , HR take time to process all of candidates so you will need to be patient.

Interview Questions
Dell Technologies
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (New Delhi)

Interview

Hiring process was fantastic.There were 3 technical rounds(First round taken by 2 member panel and next two round were solo) and HR round.It took nearly two weeks to conclude the result.

Interview Questions
Dell Technologies
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview 3 rounds . 2 technical and one manager round . All are pretty straight forward . Easily get job . They focus mainly on basics and oops and testing framework like nun it

Interview Questions
Dell Technologies
Application

I interviewed at Dell Technologies

Interview

Recebi contato por telefone para a entrevista. Após verificação de informações aguardei mais duas ou três semanas para conseguir agenda para conversar com equipe local e no exterior. Mais duas semanas para conversar com o gestor da área no exterior.

Interview Questions
  • As perguntas foram um tanto quanto genéricas, nada de muito específico ou técnico, mais voltadas para resolução de problemas genéricos e alguns tecnologias especificas.
Dell Technologies
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dell Technologies

Interview

There will be two rounds of interview. Technical and HR. Mostly its face to ace interview.The interview process is pretty easy. Technical questions will be asked. HR Round consist of general questions and salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
Dell Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bangalore) in Feb 2020

Interview

Was interviewed for role of Java developer with Microservices. First Round: Written coding round. Was asked to write code on a white sheet. Second Round : Technical- Questions were based on core java, java 8, Spring and Spirng boot.

Interview Questions
Dell Technologies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2020

Interview

Two technical rounds covering detailed coding aspects - programs on optimisation of algorithms in Java. Architecture concepts and design patterns . Description of current project and role in terms of development and testing. Database design questions .

Interview Questions
  • Shortest distance also between two points inside a cube. Resource scheduling algorithms Kubernetes architecture
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bangalore) in Oct 2019

Interview

Interiew process was lengthy but it was easy. By preperation it can be cracked easily. Interviewer was sweet and polite. Interviewer mostly asked about your current project or normal oops conecept questions

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews

Popular Careers with Dell Technologies Job Seekers