Dell Technologies Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Tech Support Interview Questions

3.2

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Emails to answer employability status, scheduled in person w 2 guys They wont be sending out offers for another week at end of month. I interviewed beginning of month. Never fun waiting

Interview Questions

• If you were at a theme park w friends, how wd you decide what to do first and what would you want to do? 2) what are the components of a processor and or pc?3) what is RAID? Random array of indp discs 4) tell me about a time your boss underestimated you. Also when someone did not give you credit for a job wlel done 5) tell me about a time you did something above and beyond and were not recognized. How would you have been recognized if so? To close I wrote a mock response email to a client whose case had finally been closed after several weeks.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

a lot of questions about how to fix computer issues. they told me they'd tell me in a week if I got the job but they never reached out. I reached out to see what was going on and still never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about a certain coding issue   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with an over the phone technical quiz. Once I had passed that quiz, I was then invited in for an interview. I was supposed to be interviewed by the manager, however he was unavailable and I was interviewed by high level techs. So, I was actually interviewed by my potential new coworkers. This was a welcome difference as I was able to learn more directly about the work environment.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an Irate customer who called in and demanded to speak to your manager?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Interview

I had to go through 3rd party hiring company. Looked promising until the hours of availability were discussed. I wasn't available freely for the time commitment. Questions weren't difficult

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Nashville, TN (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

Asked a series of hardware and Windows related questions to verify cantidate competance before hiring and sending candidate to Nashville campus for training.

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in July 2018.

Interview

Phone screen, then onsite interview plus tests, group interview and role play. Questions about company and past experience with teams. Very technical phone interview questions about the workings of a computer + discrete mathematical questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through the online portal
    and after a week I got an interview call letter from Dell

1st round will be Jam and 2nd round will be voice process 3rd will be HR

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

Quite straight forward. They look for employees who have some basic knowledge and not great knowledge. If you dont know something just say so, and also mention that you are willing to learn and will catch up fast.

Interview Questions

• Computer hardware related questions   1 Answer

Dell Technologies Response

26 Feb 2018 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for reviewing us.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad) in November 2016.

Interview

I interview at Dell International services, Hyderabad. First round was JAM session, The second one was HR round where you'll be asked about your previous experience. The third one was Versant round and the final operation manager round.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in November 2014.

Interview

The manager was the most amicable person I ever met. He was straight to point and I was prepared. The interview process was extremely friendly, the manager was always to the point.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.