Dell Technologies Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Dell Technologies

2.2

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Portland, OR (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Questions about my experience and how I did my job at previous companies. They asked me in various circumstances technically how i dealt with scenarios such as when wifi dropped, bluetooth was dead or what to do if a customer destroys the device.

Interview Questions

• How did I resolve angry customers   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

i had gone throw the interview it was a nice experience....the recruiter where very helpful,it is a nice place to have ur job.The intrview was for around 3 days..i went to 4 round of interview. first round was HR round, second was technical round,third round was again technical round, fourth was varsant test, and at last document verification round..

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

Questions about previous work experience and why do I want to join Dell. Was a bit dissapointed to find out that Dell IT service division has been aquired by NTT, so the employers name on the paper would be NTT. I had a written technical test and language test, both medium difficulty.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

1. hr round - good
    2.ops manager - rejected cause i told i wanted to start a business in the future when asked i was told my communication wasnt good , then why did the hr put me through the next round if it wasnt good enough am sorry to tell this . Dont ever tell the truth jus bury it underneath

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies in November 2008.

Interview

Initial phone call asking to come to campus, to hear more about job and the company. Went to this meeting, and then had a 1-on-1 interview (was supposed to be interviewed by 2 people, but the other had a different meeting conflict). Interview went fine, was offered the job. Then had to take drug test, and background check run. Started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with ambiguity?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really able to negotiate anything. The HR department doesn't move much on price, and definitely not for vacation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad).

Interview

There are 4 rounds totally. All of them in their own office. First was JAM where hardly 3-4 get shortlisted out of 10-15 from each group. This is a day ling process mind you. After jam, you have HR where basics of computers are asked and yes you got to be strong in basic knowledge of your system or laptop that you own. Then comes versant which is a telephonic round where you tall to a robot on the other end which asks you few questions. Then the last is operations where a few deep questions about a system are asked. Not very tough just simple questions but on a moderate level.

Interview Questions

• What do you find in adminstrator tool in control panel   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process itself is messed up, the technical ops round is scheduled after all the other rounds as the managers who take the interview are only available in the graveyard shift. HR team was quite friendly and the environment was very good, the interview process goes this way:
    1. JAM
    2. HR round
    3. Versant
    4. Ops round
    Try having a heavy breakfast before you step into this office.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy and I was able to answer most of the technical questions since I have worked in Information Technology my entire life. I was interviewed by three people, one from HR, the other person was a mid management and the other was team lead. I think I did pretty well in the interview and this seem like a decent place to to work.

Interview Questions

• What should I check first is someone is not receiving email.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2013.

Interview

- It was easy, they asked on the course I have studied.
    - They have went through my CV as well.
    - There were no soft skills interview
    (I do not have anything more to say)

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions
      Technical Background   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Hyderabad) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through the consultancy. Interview is of 4 rounds. It's pretty easy if you're confident enough to show who you are.
    1.Jam ( Topic is given then and there )-To Check communication , Fluency and Confidence
    2. Personal HR Interview - To know us personally and our technical knowledge.
    3. Versant Round
    4.Operations Round with the manager

Interview Questions

Dell Technologies Response

14 Nov 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Welcome on board!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.